Training begins (Arcees POV)

Little Arcee was small,but she was strong,sly,and stubborn.She was daughter of the one and only Optimus Prime,and Elita one.

A mech that was yellow and black. His name was Bumblebee.

He was not Arcee sister,but great friends.Bumblebee was the son of Ironhide and Chomia.

Today was there first training practice and all of the autobot there were at
least 10 or older.

Arcee and Stargazzer(OC) were the only femme autobots,out of 50 bots.There were only two femmes.

"Arcee wake up,sweetspark."I noticed pink amour,Mom."Five more minutes?"I asked.
"Sorry hon,I would say yes,but you dad wants you to start you training."Mom said as she kissed my forehead.

"Ok,wheres dad?" I asked hoping he was home.
I haven't seen him for weeks.

"He wanted to say hi to you,but you were still sleeping."mom said and I frowned."but you will see dad when you have your skills test,and I can't wait to see you at relics class!"My mom said and I and gave her a a sleepily hug. "I can't wait to see dad,and you."

Training school

I walking down the hallway and I saw white and blue femme I smiled and said.   "Hey Stargazzer."I said."Hey Arcee do you know where start for today?"She asked and I nodded.

I'm a master where everything is,take a guess.I live with a prime and I follow my sire everywhere! When he was here.

"We start at the spears and swords area."I said and Stargazzer optics were wide open,I rolled my optics.
"Arcee!Do you know me or not?I love spears." That was true.She has about 10 of them in her berth room.

Me and Stargazzer were still talking.I noticed that a couple of mechs were starring at me,and Stargazzer.

I smiled.They always stare at me,and Stargazzer. "Arcee what is Optimus doing today?"Stargazzer asked while I got out of my train of thought.

"My dad is doing skills training,and my mom..."I got interrupted by "Arcee,you and Stargazzer have me for you first class. Instead." I turned around and it was the dad.He was a couple feet away.

I smiled.I haven't seen him in days. I got up and jumped on him and hugged him as tight as I could. "I'd miss you,dad." I said and started crying. I couldn't control myself.

"Sweetspark please don't cry,you know I will alway be in there." Pointing at my spark
"I know,but it was to long."I said wiping my tears.

"You know what," said Optimus and than said "what about we go out somewhere,me,you,Stargazzer,and Mom.At lunch?"he was sitting down and I let go and  Stargazzer comfort me by rubbing my back.

"That would be fun." I said as I looked to side,I had a feelings I was being watched.I just hugged my dad in public.Who cares????

I keeped on looking around and I found Bumblebee was starring at me.Yes I do I have a crush on him,but still we have been friends for years.I felt myself blush.

"Arcee I will see you later." Dad said and hugged me and walked out.

   "So Cee how was the family reunion?" Asked Bumblebee as he took a seat next to me.
I turned around to face him and I said "I bet you loved it when you saw Ironhide and Chomia."He nodded.

"I was wondering Cee is you would want to do somewhere at the end of school?" Bee said and he blushed. "Yes,but where?"I asked "I was thinking maybe we could play at my house."I smiled and Bee blushed again and I said "Sure thing,but once I get to tell mom or dad,and you tell yours."I said.

    "I'll already asked and my dad said he talk with your dad."

Authors note
Ok I made it this far and I still getting the use of this,please tell me if you like it or you think I need to restart this story again.There will be more chapters in the future!!!!!!BYE!!!