Lunch,and date.

Arcee POV
My dad looked at me with shocked,and Stargazzer couldn't keep her dam mouth close!!!
    "Mom let me correct you,"I looked up and said "Me and Bumblebee are friends."I smiled while I walked in front of the group.Stargazzer still laughing her aft off.
     "Ohh ok?"Said my Mom my dad still completely silent.
"Stargazzer were did you hear about that?" I whispered in her ear.She smiled and said "Well Wheeljack,Skymite,and Bulkhead were talking.Wheeljack ended up asking me if you two were together."She let out another laugh.
    "Ok where do you want to sit,ladies?" My dad said then smiled at me.Really come on,dad two!!!!I mean three!!!!
    I rolled my optics and Stargazzer started laughing nonstop...again!!!
"Dad we didn't mean to be late."I whispered in his ear,as he said down.
"It's ok Cee,I looked at my schedule and it was 3 minutes earlier than usual."Dad whispered.
As Stargazzer gave me a energon.
    "Mom do you know what I got for my test."I asked and she pondered for the answer and then scowled at me??
   "Arcee one,you got....100!!"She said.That was my whole name.I don't have Prime in it,that will happen when I get older.
    "Stargazzer you got the same!"My mom said,and She always Happy,when it come to Buckethead(duh...Megatron)She changed.
     "Optimus,what are going to get?" Stargazzer asked.
     ((Ok I going to keep going but I forgot to say something in the first chapter.Stargazzer is Arcee cousin!!!))
    "I think I might get some regular energon."Said Dad and I have no idea what I'm going to get.
    "Me to."I said dropping the menu on the table.
"Arcee?"Dad said looking up at me smiling???? You better not me teasing me!!
"I have something when you get home,and right know I would like you to open this."He handed me a present.
  I opened it and I was....A charger for my phone!!!
  Mine brook and I never gave Stargazzer hers back...
"Thanks Prime! It would be nice if Arcee gave back 'my charger' back!"Stargazzer tilted her helm.
"Thanks dad!!!"I smiled and Hugged him for a few minutes.
I smiled and the waiter came and we all ordered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of lunch.
When we ran out Me and Stargazzer were laughing like crazy,my parents still inside.
"Did you see the waiters face when I dropped the energon on Optimus!"Stargazzer said.It was hilarious!!!She froze and fell over and said made the stupidest yell.I can't explain,but me and Stargazzer had to run out to not laugh.
  "Ok we should go back in when you stop laughing."I said as Stargazzer stop laughing and we whet back in and Stargazzer helped with the energon.
   "Dad I thought that I should take Stargazzer outside so she wouldn't laugh in here."I whispered in my dads ear.He smiled and whispered in my ear
   "Very clever,I know how Stargazzer is."Then I started to help Stargazzer and the waiter.
~~~~~~~~~~
School Bumblebees POV
  I wished Arcee was here,but I know Optimus came back and she wants to be with him.
I don't want to look like jerk.
At least she coming over to my house!!I can't wait!
~~~~~~~~~
School Arcees POV
At least there a few minutes left to talk to Bee!!
"Boo!"I scared Bumblebee and he jumped
"Hahahahaha,Bee I can scare you really easily!"I said through my laughs.
"How was lunch?"Bee asked and I said "Good,I finally got a new charger!"
Bee smiled "Did you give Stargazzer hers back?"Bee asked and smirked.
"No,I think it's under my berth?"I said as Stargazzer came and sat next to me.
"So.......I text you later!"She said and the bell rang.
~~~~~~~~
((I can't stand it anymore!!!The date is beginning!!!))
Hi!
My phone buzzed.
It's Mom
Mom,I'll see you and dad at six?
I watched the dots as my mom was still typing
Yes!ok is Bumblebee walking you home?
"Bee are you walking me home?"I asked and looked up and he said
"Sure,well I guess?"I gave him a confused look
"Well I bet my parents will not mind." I shrugged and texted mom
Ok mom he said he will...but please don't tease me when I get home!?
I can picture my mom smiling and about to say 'maybe'.
Ok maybe I will.But I will not promise you anything!
Really she has to be a pain??????
Ok see you'll later!!!!!
"Ok thet 'a  get going!!"I said as me and Bee walked down the sidewalk.
"So what do want to do when we get to your house?" I asked and he Shrugged."Well we could play video games,or we can play basketball?"
I smirked and I said "Video games,then basketball?"I asked,Bee is the best at Basketball ball.
~~~~~~~~~~~
In Bees house
It's a little messes.
"Cee lets go in my room." Said Bee as he held my servo and led me to his room."Wow Bee nice room."I said looking at the walls.
It was mostly black,with some yellow.He had TV and multiple weapons that were in shelfs.
"Thanks,Here."He pasted me a remote and I took it we started playing... I think it's called Minecraft???
I died,5 times???Who knows???
"Arcee have you ever played this before?"I shakes my head no"Well once and it was creative."Bee smirked and nudged me in my elbow and said"Well,do want to play basketball?" He asked and I nodded.
He held a servo and I took it,and we headed for the basketball hoop.
"Where are you two going?" Chomia asked and Bee said "Play basketball."and she nodded and we headed outside.
"Here."He said and pasted me the ball.
I tried to shoot but failed.I tread again,failed.Great!!!No not really..
Here Bee walked up behind me and put his servos over mine and we shoot it at the Same time and made it!
"Thanks Bee?"I blushed.
(( that's it for now!!!Thanks you peeps and wow 1010 words!!more than I thought!!!Ok Stargazzer laughs a lot.I don't know why??? Ok I will have some trouble in the next chapter.See you you guys later!))