Snowstar

A/n sorry I don't have a pic for Snowstar,but!!! I will definitely tell you about her in Bumblebees POV.

Bumblebees POV
I watched as Blazzer took to me and Arcee to his house.
I watched Arcee walk. I know I'm weird but still.
Blazzer better not be after Arcee. I mean like,like.

"Here you go." He said in a rather weird accent. He smiled at me and I didn't give one back. Arcee looked at me and did a something with her hand to 'come on.'

I walked up to Arcee and Snowstar came and said
"Arcee! I missed you so such!!" She was taller then Arcee and also she looked like they could be twins. Only that she has spikes on shoulders and had whites chassis,also white legs.With dark and light blue arms and pedes having little snow flakes on her chassis.
Still only slightly bigger then Arcee.
I seen her in school,but she changed,a lot

"I missed you to!!" Arcee said and then they separated. I stayed quiet.
"You remember Bumblebee?" Arcee said,and smirked.
"Yes.Nice to see Bumblebee,again." Snowstar said. I waved and Arcee said something in her ear and Snowstar laughed??

"Ok so can you come to the 'club'?" I asked. I'm getting a little impatient. "Ya." Said Snowstar. Arcee looked at me,I smiled and she smiled.

"Blaze tell mama that I have to go to a club for a few days." Said Snowstar.
"Where are you going though?" He asked. No one answered and great! I said "It is a club that has us in it." I said and he nodded. He walked off to wherever...
"Arcee we should head back." I smiled at her for some reason.
"Of course." She said,also smiled.
Arcees POV
'Dad can we have bridge?'
I asked though the comlink.
'Yes,Snowstar is there.Make sure Blazzer isn't there.'
My dad said back to me.
'I told him that we are going to a club.'
I heard my dad sigh in relief.
'Bridge?' I asked again.
Then the greenish and purplish came up and Bumblebee went though first then I followed. Snowstar in tow.
Bee has been really quite when he meeted Blazzer....

I hope he didn't get jealous when I hugged Blaze....

Why do Mechs have to be a pain in the aft??? I thought to myself while I walked to Snowstar to talk.
I found her a minute later on a chair with her phone.
"Snow??? I know you had a crush on Bee but-...." I was going to tell her she interrupted by saying "I can tell you like him,or even love him." She smiled and I blushed, I mean like a lot...

"Ya still don't be mad that I'm his femmefriend." I closed on optic and winced. And Snow smiled and said
"Congrats Cee!!" She smiled and hugged me.

"Don't worry I have a mechfriend," she smiled and she read my mind by saying "and his name is Scarunner." I smiled.((quick!! Ok Scarunner is scar and runner!!not Scar and unner!!! That sounds weird...))))
"Congrats to you two,my friend!" I said and put a arm around her shoulder.

"WHEELJACK I NEEDED THAT!!" I heard Ratchet yell.
Me and Snow looked at each other and laughed till we fell on the floor.

"Jeez you two!" Said Stargazzer and we laughed till Wheeljack came in and took scooped up Stargazzer???
"Bye peeps!!" She yelled from the hallway.We keeped on laughing till Bumblebee came in and scooped me up??
The the frag????
"What's going on??" I asked
"I have something for you."
Ok?? That's weird.....
"Bye Snow!! Tell my dad that we are going!" I yelled behind me.

I saw her shake her helm and walk out to find my dad.

Once we were outside. He let me down and I hit him on the helm.
"What?" He asked whining.
"Next time a tell me when you and Wheeljack are going to take there femmes to wherever." I snapped and he smiled.
"We are going on a double date." He said and I smirked at what bumblebee just said.

"Optimus said we are not getting Moonlight." Bumblebee added and I asked
"Ok??? We are we going though?" A devil smile grew on his lips again. I know this for a fact that he smiles like that. That nothing is good. Just trouble. My bad mech.

He scooped me up without even asking and I tried to get out his arms,but he's stronger then me.

"Bumblebee let-" I was cut off by him kissing me.
Ugh I will. And I WILL.GET.HIM.BACK!!!!

I kissed back then I relaxed a little in his hold.
"I hate you." I scowled at Bee and he smiled and he kissed my cheek."Hold a second." Bee got the comlink and said
"Wheeljack are you here?" I heard Bee say and I rearranged
In his hold.
I wish I could hear in his comm.... He keeped on walking till we heard "We're here." Said Wheeljack holding Stargazzer.
"Your not alone,Star." She smiled sarcastically.

"Come on let's go." Bee said and let ME DOWN!!!
"YIPPE!!" Me and Stargazzer said! Stargazzer got out of Wheeljacks arms and walked to me and said "Mechs are so weird." I rolled my optics and nodded.

"We could carry you back?" Wheeljack teased and Bee nodded and I hide behind Stargazzer.
We walked into.... PARADISE!!
There was marshmallows and blankets and a big Fortas that could fit all of us!!
"Wow." Star says.
"Don't worry. Optimus knows where this place is and we are here to protect you." Said Wheeljack and he kissed his mussels in front of Stargazzer. She rolled her optics.
"Funny." She said and Bee came over and put me on his shoulders.
"Bee I had enough of you carrying me." He let me down half way and touched his cheek.
"Star!!! Help!!!" I watched as Wheeljack keeped on acting like a weirdo.I kissed his cheek and he let go and I ran to Star.
"Come on Star!" We ran from them but,landed on the blankets.
"Helloooo ladies." Wheeljack said and Bumblebee then said
"Should we sleep or do something?" Bumblebee asked and rubbed his servos together.
"What about we play minecraft PE?" I asked and Stargazzer nodded and only me and Stargazzer went on a hunger games world.
"Sure." Bee said and took a seat next to me. HAHAHA I knew that Bumblebee couldn't turn away minecraft!!!
Wheeljack got out his phone and we played
The Hunger Games!!!
It was a world that was on my world and I made the WHOLE world. Maybe a little help from Bumblebee...
It was mechs v.s femmes.
Bumblebee suggested that we should. Also for the fun of it we made bets
"If we win then....." Stargazzer stopped and looked at me
"If we win then,you got to prank Buckethead,and also you got to prank Mr. Askerio." There optic went wide and Statgazzer laughed.
"If we win you,Arcee you got to steal one of your moms relics." That was to much "My doesn't let Stargazzer in there,only me and it has to be me and Stargazzer." I said
"What about you play a prank on Mr.Askerio and then talk in the middle of his class," that really easy then both of them said "twice!"
Oh Primus!!!
A/n ok I was in the car for a hour or so and I wrote two whole chapters so that's going to be HALF of my present to you!! My b day is in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!