Meet my club

Arcee POV

I ran with Bee holding my servo, dragging me somewhere where we can hide... Or whatever he taking me.

We were walking fast till we heard a gun shot. Nothing been good is happen in Cybertrons Golden ages, all there is now is war.

War.

Why can't it just be when Sparklings laughed,and played.
Where femme and mechs would go to different schools and learn how to fight, nurse, Doctor, lawyer, scientists, you name it.

I went back into reality and noticed, Bee and me were being leaded to where we might never be found again.

I sighed, how can I be so selfish??? Leave my bots, friends behind and follow Bee to where everbot might as well die. . .

I stepped on in front of Bumblebee. "We can't leave them to die." He looked back at me then going back- I looked behind me seeing a tower that had mechs and femme warriors that were walking around with rare weapons, some my mom would have in her Collections.

Some where old told legends that my told me when I was only 2,000 vorns. "Bumblebee where are we???" I was literally hugging his arm, he looked down at me and smiled.

"Welcome to a secret place where I go almost every other day and train with the primes." My optics were about to fall off when Sentinal Prime and Other warrior that I didn't know, well was next to the prime.

"Good pick, this one a cutey." He went to kiss my cheek or maybe say something... I'm not giving chances!!!

I kicked him in the leg. Making him back up, every other bot yelled with amuse or laughed and walk on to do whatever they were doing. "Nice to meet you to." He said with sarcasm.

"I'm Arcee." I acted as if I never kicked him in his leg,

"Nice to meet you Arcee, I'm Scarshooter." I wanted to scream, ((( if you don't know who he is, THEN READ THE CHAPTER SNOWSTAR!!!)))

I wanted to ask 'Do you know Snowstar???' It was really tempting... I acted normal,though.

Bumblebee could tell that something was wrong, I rolled my optic and mouthed 'I'll tell you later.' He nodded and went back to the Prime.

"So how is my son Optimus Prime doing." He asked Bumblebee who I looked at him. I was breathing heavily. Did he even know that I was Optimus's daughter?

"Yes, he is Starked merge with. Femme, also did you also know that he had a daughter?" Bee asked. I wanted to punch him in the face right now. "No. Optimus Prime thinks I passed at war, which was 17,927 vorns ago." Wow, that was some time before I was born.

"Well then,sir. Meet your granddaughter." Bee smirked at me and pushed me to Senti- I mean grandpa. My optics widened at I was greeted from a widen optics and then he smiled and hugged me.

Heylo guys, I know this is horrible but I'm tired!!!

thxs for 320 fews!!! GO FOLLOW Wolf_Isabella !!!!!!!