Class Begins

Arcees POV
"Oh,Ok than I see you after school."I said to Bumblebee.
"Ok I meet you by the sidewalk." Bee said and I nodded.
'Please go to you first class.'The morning announcements said.
"Well at least we get to see Optimus first!"Stargazzer said.She was right my dads class was one of the best.

"Arcee do you have your mom in 5th period?"Asked Bee.Do I? I checked my list and I did.
"Ya.Do you have my dad in first period?"I asked.
"No but I got to go."I waved and Bee surprisingly gave me a hug.What was I supposed to do?I hugged back and I saw that

Stargazzer was mouthing 'aw'. I rolled my optics and said to Bee
"I see you later."I smiled a little bit and Bee walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Stargazzer were walking down the hallway to get down to my dads class,but Stargazzer brook the silence.

"So what's with you and Bumblebee?"she asked,then I and said "Well I had no idea he was going to ask me out,and hug me." I snapped. "Ok Arcee don't have so to be cold."She while she put her servos up.

"Sorry it just don't like to talk about my crushes..." I put a servo over my mouth.Stargazzer smirked and said "Someone has a crush!"She laughed I rolled my optics as I walked to my dads class.
       ~~~~~~~~
"Arcee,you and Stargazzer are a late," my dad said and gave me a disappointing look.I looked down and stand waited for everybot to stop looking at me."Wheeljack will you go first?" My dad said.

Stargazzers optics got wide.Yes that was her mechfriend.
He winked at her and Optimus said "Please show us how you would disable a bomb,Wheeljack,"My dad said "Then I would like Arcee,than I would like Skymite."(other OC)Skymite was the son of Dreadwave,but he wanted to join the autobots.
~~~~~
After Wheeljack,I thought for a second and I slowly walked up to Optimus and then about half way I started to run,There's a game that you would play intil you can't play anymore,you kill these ghost like pixel con.

  "Put it on the 6 level." I told my dad.He did.This was the hardest level of all. I kicked and punch, dodge the cons.

"Game over,good.Job.Arcee."

    "Well there you go!" I said and my dad smiled at me.
When I walked back to Stargazzer,everybot was trying to there jaws off the floor.No one,and I mean no one has past levels 6.See Ratchet made it hard for us that in level 1.It took Stargazzer,about 10 try's to finally win.
~~~~~~~~~~~
5th period.
     My mom has always loved relics.Why??? Well she has a room full. She only lets me in,not dad because she scared that he might break some.

Whenever I whet there would be at least 3 copies of the same one.There would be shelfs,all have there names.My favorite is the tellerpaiser. It could recall someone you lost,even make things double.See a bots weakness,and where your base is hidden.

     "Arcee there you are!" My mom said as she gave me a data pad and it had several relics.Test!I forgot!!!!!

"Everybot please spread out and take your test." My mom said and I smiled and walked to my desk and these was the questions

A skywiper.

Is it rare? Yes

Is it dangerous?   Not really

Those were the questions.
~~~~
I walked up to my mom when I finished.
"Hey Cee! Ok are you going to Lunch with me,you,dad,and Stargazzer?"I nodded at my moms question.I walked back to my seat and Bumblebee gave me a note

'Hey you!Ok I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk then play at my house.I forgot to tell you but I forgot to tell your mom!'
I looked at Bee and I handed him a note saying

'Well...Umm,Ok I ask my mom at lunch.I can't sit next to you today because I have lunch with my dad.' He mouthed 'ok'.
I smiled I can't wait to be with Bumblebee!!

*RING*The bell went off for lunch

I was walking up to my mom and Bee was with me. "Bee I talk to my mom,you can go."I said and Bee nodded and walked out saying "See you later."

When we walked out of the classroom,Stargazzer couldn't stop laughing.

"What?"I scowled at her.
"You and Bee-,"she stopped her laughing and whispered "Bots say you and him are going out!"She started laughing again and my mom....

"So what's with you and Bumblebee?"My mom teased.
"Mom,he asked me if I wanted to take a walk with him and go to his house,"My mom smiled and Dad was coming!!!
"He said that dad said yes."I said as dad walked over and said to my mom

"That's true,Ironhide just told me."My moms smiled got bigger and said "Ahh...My Little Cee has a Mechfriend!"She teased me more while we walked to the cafe.

(((Next chapter will have Arcees and Bumblebees date!!!)))see you later!!!!