Nemisse Arcee POV

You'll understand what the picture means in this chapter,soon!!!!
It's been a week since I've been captured.
Yes I know I'm been stupid...
Ya I don't answer questions for the cons....
Simple ones really,hard ones?? Hell no!!!
Ok so Megatron is coming.Again.
To make me burst out with flames with autobots info.
No.Just No..........

Today is the day I leave this place and Thank the allspark that I'm going.And will. Comlink my dad or mom or whoever!!!!!!
~~~~~~
Optimus POV
We lost Arcee.....
I don't know what to do,I don't wish to be a stupid sire.
I still checking the comlink if Arcee will,and she will.

I hope she stays stubborn.

'Arcee to base?' I heard Arcee sweet voice echo across the base.
'Loud and clear,sweetspark' A big smile went across.
It's because it been to long without my daughter.
"Wow he can smile." Elita came over and started the ground bridge.

  'Mom and Dad I sended you my coordinates.' Arcee said and I started the ground bridge and me,Elita,and Bumblebee came.
I tried to get Bumblebee out of this,but he's as stubborn as Arcee.

Back to Arcees POV

I tackled a con and ran.
Ran to get out of this stupid warship....

I started the ground bridge and I saw that Buckethead was ready to kill me.....

"Come on!" I talked to myself and the greenish and purplish portal popped up and I ran for my spark to stay with me...

"YOU FEMME GET BACK HERE!" I heard Megatron yell at me.

I punch him in the guts and I dodged most of his hits.
I went though,running like I never seen the lit!!!

I looked back and see that Megatron's servo about to come out,but luckily for me I was lucky!!!!
"Dad!" I screamed and he came up and hugged me as if there was no tomorrow!!!!!!
"Hey you forgot us." Bee teased and I hugged him,mom, and dad.

"Dad why did you leave me when I was captured?" I looked at my dad and he turned back to his serious self.
"Trust me Arcee I looked,I chased them till I noticed that there was lots of bots that needed Ratchet."
I nodded and said " Ok I'm just happy that you tried." I smiled and hugged my dad again.
"You scared me,Cee." Bee said and I hope no one noticed.But he kissed my cheek, in are hug.
"Sorry." I said and Mom came over and hugged.
Also whispered in my ear...
"I saw that kiss." She smiled and I rolled my optics.
~~~~~
Back At Base
I walked in the with my mom,dad,me, and Bumblebee.
"Arcee!" I turned around to see Stargazzer running to me!!
"Star!" I ran after her as she ran after me.
"I MISSED YOU!!" She screamed before she hugged me.
"Don't let stupid cons catch you Cee." I smiled and I them frowned.

"So Buckethead is coming to get more power?" I asked Dad and he sadly nodded.
"What are are you going to do?" I asked I know my dad hates when we have to fight.
"I want you and Bumblebee to never leave each other side for how long Megatron stands on Cybertron soil." My dad simple ordered me to do.
"Stargazzer,that counts for you and Wheeljack." He said and she nodded.
"Bumblebee?" Dad asked Bee.
I looked at him,and he said "Of course." He smiled and stood next to me. "Stargazzer get Wheeljack,and his friends to come to base." I looked at him as if he was crazy,he only lets me,star,and Bee to know where the base is.
"And call a ground bridge." He added.
I went to go out of the door and then my dad stops me by saying
"Arcee get Moonlight,and Get Snowstar." He said and I jumped.

Snowstar was my old friend in training school,but she moved when we were in 6th grade. Which it's been about a vorn and a half.Sence I seen her face.

"Ok can I ground bridge to Snowstar house?" I asked and dad nodded. I ran out of the door and I saw Bumblebee running next to me.
I smiled and he did to and a idea popped in my helm.

"Come on Bee!" I ran faster and I made it first.
"Arcee where are you going?" Chomia came up to me and Bee
"Optimus ordered me and Bee to get a old friend of mine." I smiled and she looked at Bee,as if he promised something to do??......
"I know Mom. I will,Optimus ordered me to be by her side for the whole time this war goes." She relaxed and she turned to me and said "Stay save,my goddaughter." She said
(((( Hold up!!! Ok I don't know for God parnets that in Cybertron is Primus Parnets??))))
She put a servo on my shoulder.
"I will." I said and Bee was already walking though the ground bridge.
"Bee?" I asked as we walked out of the ground bridge.
"Ya?" I sighed and said "What was your mom talking said when you said you will?" I asked as we walked down the village of Snowstars.
He huffed and said "My mom was talking about that I have to protect you from the cons." I smirked and pecked him on the cheek.
"As your mechfriend I have to protect you from anything." Bee said dramatically and lifted scooped me up. I laughed and stayed in his arms.
"I love you,Bee." I snuggled into his arms and closed my optics.
"I love you too, sadly I got to let you down." He said and gently put me back on my pepeds.
"Arcee is that you?" I heard a mech say. I remember that voice....
"Blazzer?" I asked and he can in the lit.
"I missed you Blaze!!" I ran to Snowstar little brother.
I hugged him and Bumblebee just stood there.... Oh...
"Bumblebee this is Blazzer.Snowstars brother,and Blazzer this is Bumblebee." I said and Bee nodded.
"Heylo nice to meet ya'll!" Said Blazzer.
They shakes eachother servos and I said
"Where's is Snowstar?" I asked and Blaze nodded.
A/n HEY PEEPS!!! Ok so I have a new OC!!!
Blazzer is Snowstars brother and I'm happy about that!
For all you should know is that Heylo came from me...I day that to all my friends
Ok see you Peeps later!!!!