Double date pt.2

A/n hi peeps!!!!!!! One more chapter for today and so tomorrow or later!!!!

Previous on transformers prime
"What about you play a prank on Mr.Askerio and then talk in the middle of his class." That was easy them both of them said "twice." Oh Primus!!!
~~~~~~~
Arcee POV

I can't believe what the Wheeljack and Bumblebee just dared me to do!!

   I still think me and Stars are better!!!!  "Ok,let's see about that." I winked at Bee and we started playing.

Me and Star got
Bows,arrows,food.I'm on a my server so it would only be a lot of bots.
Yes I did make that server.

So the point of this bet is who will die first.
Then out of nowhere Bumblebee putted me in his lap,I had my helm on his chest.

"Bee what are you doing?" I asked as he looked at me.
"I don't know." He smirked and I rolled my optics.

We played and I got arrows,and a bow.

Bumblebee got a diamond sword,golden chestplate.
While Stargazzer was on his tail.

I think she got a diamond sword,also a golden chest plate

Wheeljack was...

Who knows. But I think he got a shovel and sword.

I came across Wheeljack. He was looking in a chest.

(((Yup KILLING TIME))))
I got a arrow and I was behind a tree. I shooted about 5 times till.

Arcee killed Wheeljack

Wheeljack gave me scowl,while Star gave me a high five.

"It's only you Bumblebee." Wheeljack said dramatically. Star rolled her optics. "Ya be ready for me to kick you aft." I said and Stargazzer bursted laughing. "Let's see about that." Bumblebee challenged Me.

We were in the death match!!

Stargazzer DEIDED... Sadly.
It's just me and Bee!!!!!

I shot about 2 arrows at Bee,he hit me with a diamond sword. I have 5 HEARTS LEFT!!!!

"No no no." I said to myself as Bee ran after me to kill me. I shot about 5 arrows!!!!

Bee...HE FREAKIN KILLED!!!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" The mechs screamed at us. Stargazzer and me rolled her optics. Bee and Wheeljack started to dance around us.

  "Ok weirdos,we'll get Mr.A." I said and Bee smirked at Wheeljack. What going on???

Stargazzer POV

Great! Now me and Arcee have to explode Mr.A!!!!! No not really.

"Hahaha." I said then I noticed that Wheeljack and Bumblebee were going to something that...the sad thing is that I don't know!!!......

I looked at Arcee. She knew what I was thinking!!!

Cee started running into the woods. Me?? Not far behind.
"Come on Star!" She yelled at me.

I looked behind me and I say that Jackie and Bee ARE AFTER US!!!!
"Cee up there!" I yelled to her and she nodded. We climbed up a metal tree. I read about humans trees and there really interesting!! Me and Arcee got on the tree.

"Come on,who do femmes have all this energy?" Jackie asked Bumblebee. He shrugged and started climbing. I winced and started climbing.

Back to Arcee POV

I was under Stargazzer as we climb higher. I looked down to see Bee almost grabbing my pede. He tried again and grad my arm.
I was pulled down to Bee... Well,

"Ok you win." I kissed his cheek and I snuggled into his lap.
Wheeljack started climbing.
"Come on sweetspark." Wheeljack smirked and Stargazzer hates it when he says 'Sweetspark.'

She slowed down and Wheeljack got her after 3 minutes after Bee got me. Stargazzer was snuggled in Wheeljacks arms. I must of fell asleep on Bee because he was rubbing my back and playing with my servo.Before I went to sleep I heard Bee whisper "I love you." I smiled at what he said.

Bumblebees POV

I whispered "I love you." In Arcee ear. I could tell that she was falling asleep. I'm about 5 ft of the ground. I jumped and grabbed Arcee gently. While Wheeljack follow my lead.

I watched Arcee recharge. I don't know about the war going on. I don't and I don't want to lose Cee. My Cee. I smiled when she got closer to my chest.

I noticed we made it to the campsite. I places Arcee down and Wheeljack gave a kiss on Stargazzers temple and settled her down near Arcee.

I watched both them recharge  for some weird reason... I got erupted.

"So whatcha want to do in the morning?" Jackie asked and I thought for a second

"Take them out for breakfast." I thought for second till...

"Ok what about we meet Optimus there?" Wheeljack asked and I nodded.
~~~~~Morning~~~~~
Arcee POV

I woke up and saw that Bee was recharging peacefully. I kissed his cheek and he opened one optic. I smiled and he kissed my spike??? I hugged bee and turned to see,

Stargazzer had her arms around Wheeljacks waist. While Wheeljack was had his helm on Stars shoulder.

I laughed and shakes Stargazzer. She woke up and jumped.

I laughed and she said
"You wake me up to early." She stenched in Wheeljacks hold. He woke and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go." I heard Bee say and we walked...

"Where we going Bee?" I asked and he smiled.
"Optimus said that we're going out for breakfast and then he taking me away from you." Bee whined and I laughed.

"Ya I had a whole night with your weirdness." I teased.
~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't really been updating this story... I have lots to do this May... LOTS!!!
I make try to update tomorrow or so!!!!!