Arcee

HEYLO!!! Im really sorry im been really busy!!! i promise ill make two chapters this week or so.

Previously on Transformers prime...

"Ya I had a whole night with your weirdness." Arcee teased.

Arcee POV

I walked with Bee to the restaurant. Im really bored
(((Your not alone Arcee))))
"Ya..." Stargazzer stated and walked up to me.

We were about half there and it was dead quiet till Stargazzer broke it by saying "I to want to run." She started to run. I chased up to her while the mechs were still walking.

"Come lazy pokes." Stargazzer chanted. That got there attention!!! "So you call us slow pokes." Wheeljack smiled. He was in front of us. Bee not fare behind.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

We stopped 5 minutes later and me Bee were holding servos as we walked in. Wheeljack and Stargazzer behind us.

As we walked in I heard some "aww" s and "ohh" s I smirked at Bee as he squeezed my servo to keep on going.
"What?" I asked getting out of space. Bee ended up leading me to the table. When I got there I got serval smiles I noticed Snowstar smile I smiled back. She tilted her helm and looked at me,then at my servo.

I rolled my optics and sat down next to Bee and Stargazzer. My dad was in front of me. "So how was it?" My dad just smirked... That the first!!!

"Good,"I smiled and Bee held my servo tighter.
"Well mostly like weirdos." I smiled at dad and Bumblebee blushed. 

Stargazzer was talking to Wheeljack while I was talking to dad, nonstop.   "When the waiter coming?" I complained I put chin on the table. Its been 20 or 30 minutes!!!!

"She getting us are energon, and she needs to get more from the truck that should be here soon." My dad said and his phone started to ring.

I ignore the ringing and said "Ok."Bee looked down at me servo. I rolled my optics and Bee grabbed my servo. again...

"I'm bored." Bee smiled and said
"Your always bored."
((That's a true fact I get bored a lot)))
Time skip....
We were done with breakfast and Bee started to talk about me to my dad...

Weird???

Yup!!! I was ears dropping on
"Megatron is back and I want you to," Bumblebee interrupted dad "Is it because you have to go, and you want me to keep watch in Arcee?" Bee quessed and I smirked in my hiding place.

"Yes and I want you to join my team in the future." My Dad stated. Bee on the other servo was shocked... "I - I would be honored to be by your side." Bumblebee back straightened.

"Arcee shall be on Team Prime with us, I dont want anyone to know that your a couple."  A dad speech was coming on and its true... Dad has asked me to join his team.

" Ok, but Megatron doesnt know," Thats true two. "And I promise to protect your daughter if it is the last thing I do." Bee was getting serius...

"Thank you, and I have to go in a week." i saw tear run down my dads cheak... it was hidden from the darkness. I couldn't hear anymore of this...

I ran out of my hiding spot and to halllways. I cant stand my dad going away... for weeks,months or sometimes years......

I ran to my berthroom and started to cry.

HiI IM REAllY SORRY THAT IM NOT MAKING CHAPTERS SOONER SO ILL MAKE MY PROMISE AND HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A NEW ONE LATER TONIGHT.