Being Jelly

Optimus POV
I was still watching the movie that Elita and I got Arcee.
Several minutes later I noticed something
        She was holding

Bumblebees.SERVO!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at her and she smiled.She nuzzled my arm. I still looked at her.
"Are you ok,dad?"She asked and she let go of Bumblebees servo.
"Yes."I said and I pulled her under my arm.
Buzz Buzz Buzz
Arcee POV
I heard Bumblebees phone go off.
He got up and answered.
"Hi mom."
30 seconds later
"Ok I'll be home in a minute."
He ended the call and he said "I got to go,see you both tomorrow."He smiled at me. I could tell he wanted a hug.

So......

I got up and said "Dad I'll be right back."I said and he nodded and walked out with Bumblebee.

Bee opened the door for me.
Once the door closed,I hugged Bumblebee.My helm on his shoulder.
"See you later,I'll text you when you....Well, when you want to."
Bumblebee said while I pulled my helm up.
"Ok,See you later."I said and he kissed me on the cheek and I kissed him on the lips.
"I will see you tomorrow though."Bumblebee said.
"I know,I'll text you when the movie is done."I said and Bumblebee left.

~~~~~
Stargazzer POV

I was talking with Elita.
Primus she talks to much....
"Should we check on Optimus,Arcee,and Bumblebee?"
I asked.
"Sure,you go ahead. I'll be there in a minute."Elita answered
Holy scrap I been there long enough...How does Optimus deal with this????

I was walking down till I saw BUMBLEBEE AND ARCEE KISSING!!!!

HOLY SCRAP!!!

I had to stop them...Sadly.....Elita would be pissed,or who knows.
I stayed hidden and they separated and Bumblebee left.I couldn't hear them though.
"Awwwww!!!!!!"I came right when Bumblebee left.
Arcee jerked up and I smiled.
"You..You saw that?"She asked and I nodded. I did a fake kiss to myself.
"Are you trying to ruin a beautiful moment?"Arcee said as we walked in.
Optimus POV
I saw Arcee and Stargazzer walk in.We watch the rest of Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2.
  Stargazzer got under my arm and Elita walked in and got on my other arm. As Arcee got in my lap.
I couldn't get up.It didn't matter I loves these femmes

I kiss Elita on the cheek and she turns and asked "Is something wrong?" She asked
"I'll tell you later."I turned to Arcee who was still watching the Hunger Games.
~~~~~~
End of movie
Arcee POV
I watched the end of the movie.
    Amazing!!!!!!
(((FYI peeps you should watch it)))
I went to text Bee
Hey I sended

What's up? Bumblebee ask

Nothing,you? I watched the little dots go

No,just texting you.Tomorrow is Saturday...I was wondering if you want to go on a walk? Bumblebee asked

That's sounds fun!Oh do I have lesson with you,on basketball.Sir?!
I could picture Bee rolling his optics.

Hahahahah,funny! Ok ask your mom if you can.
I love Bumblebee! He always cares!
I went to get mom or dad.
"Mom bumblebee asked if I can have a lesson one basketball on Friday?"
She smiled,so did Stargazzer.
"Ask your dad."My mom said.
I rolled my optics,sometimes it goes back and forward.I ask my mom and she says go ask dad.
Dad says ask mom....It.Goes.For.HOURS!!!!!
I walked in to my dads Medical Room
"Dad can I have a lesson of basketball,with Bumblebee?"I asked.
"Sure,come here." My dad said.I walked to my dad and he said "What did you and Bumblebee do at his house?" Dad asked.
"We played Minecraft and then we played basketball...Till Stargazzer called....."I ended at that part.
"That's when you scared me half to death!!!"I screamed and my dad hugged me.
((If you want to know how Optimus feeling better)
  My dad took a drug that made him feel better.Ugh I hate drugs,there stupid.
"Arcee,I'm sorry."He said and Kissed the top of my helm.
"Arcee I still have that present at home."My dad smirked.
"Ya!!!When are we going home?"I asked.
"Tomorrow,but you can go if you want tonight."My dad said. I could see in his optics that he wants me to stay.
"I think it would be better if you were there."I said and my dad smiled and said "Ok,also mom has work in the morning,you'll be stuck with me."I smiled and shrugged
"That's what I want to do.
Sense you had to go away."
I said.
"Stargazzer is going to the church."After my dad said that it reminded me that her parents died...A year ago.She lives with us.
"Ok,but I can go to Bumblebee for a lesson,right?"I asked to make sure. He nodded.
"Optimus,you should be able to walk tomorrow."Ratchet said and he made me jump.
My mom came,in tow from Ratchet.
"Where's Stargazzer?"She asked and I shrugged.
      I looked around till I saw her in the shadows and I know what's she up to!!!
    1...2...3!!!!!!
"BOO!!!!!!" Stargazzer screamed on the top of her
lungs!To Ratchet!I keeped on laughing.
  Ratchet was on floor startled.
He was holding a wrench!!!!
   Stargazzer held her laughs and we both ran out of the room.
     "Stargazzer!!!!That was amazing!!"Me and her are pranksters.
  "I've been planning it forever!"She smiled and I did to.
~~~~~~
Optimus POV
I can't wait till Arcee sees what I got her.
   She will love it.Only if the food is enough for the....Not going to say it.
    Arcee and Stargazzer walk in and Elita was laughing.
    "Primus that scared me two!" She said.
~~~~~
   Tomorrow
Arcee POV
There's a Problem.
I'm going to Bumblebees house and he wanted to play basketball,but my dad is wants to go out to dinner.Again.
   "Dad can I go to Bumblebees then maybe he could walk me to dinner?"I asked.
    "I don't know."My mom said turning to my dad.I just want to spend some time with Bumblebee.
    "What about Bumblebee joins us?"My dad asked
   ((Hey ok 'text')))
  "I'll ask."
'Hey Bumblebee I was wondering if you wanted to join us for dinner?' I texted
     'Sure, I asked my parents and they said it's ok.' Bumblebee texted.
     'Ok tomorrow at 6:00.'
'Ok see you there' We ended the conversation and I told my parents.
~~~~~
Stargazzer POV
I got a text from Wheeljack.
   'Hey where are you?'
He asked.
    ' I'm with Arcee,Optimus got wounded.'
     'How?'
     'I don't know.'
'Ok,Bumblebee asked me if he wanted to do basketball and I wonder if you want to come?'
Does he need to ask???
'YEY!!!Ok after church though.'
'Ok,maybe I come with you.I know it's boring but I don't wait for hours.'
I could picture his reaction.Rolling his optics.
'Ok!!!! See you later!'
I said and I can't wait!!! Wheeljack wanted to go to church. It's hard to believe!!
((( there you have 1187 words!Im done for now!!!! Dam this took forever!!!! )))