Cyber dog

Hi guys plz go and follow me friends account Wolf_Isabella
It's Isabella_loves and me.
To be honest I love this song so I'm going to put on. Idk why I put so ya...

Arcee POV

After the whole bus thing a hours ago. Bee has been overprotective.

"Bee you need to stop." We were in walk to go home after we watched the Maze runner.

Bee had his arm shoulder, then again not letting my go. As many times I would beg him to. I could literally feel his breath on my face.

"Where you think your going?" Ask Breakdown he came out behind a house. He got his hammer and ames at my helm.

My optics widen and he was about to hit me... I couldn't Dodge fast enough.

I looked helpless.

Then Bee got in front of me and took Stopped his hammer with servo. I mean one servo!!!

My optics were so wide that I bet they would pop out.
"Don't.you.dare.touch.her." Bumblebee was dead serious.
He threw Breakdown over his shoulder.

Knockout came out and was said "You losers..." He must not say Breakdown but when he did he was frozen solid.

I came up and punched him optic. "Owwweeee!!!!" He screamed like a little femme.

We laughed and ran as fast as are pedes would take us.

I breathed heavy. As we stopped at my house.

Once we got inside.
"Here." Bee throws me a energon. "Thanks Bee for the save." I kiss his cheek.

"Arcee are you here?" My dad voice echoes though the house.
"Yup." I said adding the "p".
"I need you!" He yelled and I looked at Bee.

He shrugged and I ran to find where ever my dad is.
I hear barking???
"Dad what in name of cyberton... " I was cut off when a cyber dog raced into my lap.

((I was looking at my old chapters and total forgot that I never added the cyber dog in!!!!)))

"Dad,what did you-," he smiled which hasn't happened since... FOREVER!!! "Snowstar is coming over."His smile gets wider and I hug him and he hugs back.

"I love you, Arcee." My dad whispers in my ear "Same." I smiled and let go laughing as saw the cyber-dog running around in circles.

"She need a name." I almost shout out. "Umm what about Stardacner, Scarblade, Wildstike,Moonracer..." I thought and my dad said "I think Wildstike is good,what about you ask Bumblebee?"Dad asks and I look down.

"I don't know..." I mumbled.
"What happened!!??" Dad went back on to being serious.
((( I'm sorry but I don't want to explain it I'm to tired...))

"Get Bee up here, it's better being with bots then leaving them." My dad tells me and I nod, it was true.

"Bee!!" I yell from the stairs
"Yes?" He asked and I yelled
"Please come up here." He nodded and walked up the stairs and when he saw Wildstike he gasped.

"Do your think Wildstike is good?" I asked and he said "I'm ok with if you are." He sat down next to me.

"Dad why did pick Wildstike?" I protested. "Because she's a wild one." He sorta joked.

"Bee want to play Minecraft?" I ask to cheer him up. He smiles and nods. I was going to ask to take a walk with her, but I don't want to run into Breakdown or Knockout, again.

"Hunger games or Catch the flag." I asked with a smile.
"What about Hunger games?" Bee smirked we ran down the stairs and poppled down on the couch

I started to get my phone out. I logged in to Lifeboat, while I guess Bee was doing the same thing

After about 5 minutes We started to play till I notice that Bee was wasn't moving his minecraft skin...

"Bee, you ok." I was almost Scooched, almost on his lap till he looked back to me and smiled. I smiled back, only it was a worried smile.

"Sorry, let's play." Bee said and putted a arm around my shoulder. I relaxed and put my helm on his shoulder.
"Can we play something else???" Bee asked suddenly. I jumped and nodded.

Weird...

I mean I don't really Lifeboat (((Sorry Lifeboat...)))
Bee loves Lifebaot which is weird. He got up and walked to the kitchen. I followed him, slowly.

"Bee are ok." As I got to him he had both servos on the counter and his back leaned back. What is name of Primus is wrong with him... "Bee are you ok." I asked, again.

"No." Was all he said and he walked to a wall and sat down with his legs to his chest, while he was rocking himself.
"Bee?" I bended down to Bee and touch his servo. He looked up his baby blue optics looking back at me. He gripped my servo to tight that I winced and backed away...

"Sorry!!!" He jumped up and quickly hugged me, I got to know why Bee is acting weird. I smirked as I thought of a way to make him spill.

"Come on." I pecked him on the lips and lead him to my room.

((( ok this is not going to any weird stuff, so ya I'm spoiling it's a way to make Bee tell Arcee what's happening!!!!!))))

He smirked and followed me.
Once we were close enough my berth, I pulled Bee over my shoulder and onto the bed.

"WHAT T-" I cut him off by me putting my servo over his mouth.
He licked it and made me winced.

Gross...

I sat on top him and yup I'm going to make him tell me what's happening. "Tell.me." He tried to make he get off, nope!!! Not today... He struggled and then finally after 10 minutes gave up.

"Fine, ok I say Megatron on my way home. He was talking to Soundwave and then noticed me..." I knew he wasn't done. My optics widened. "I was about to tell you, but he grabbed me and told me to tell no one or I rip Arcees spark." He told me. I could see guilt in his optics...

"I'm sorry," Bee said I was Total shocked. "He is watching us!!! We have to go!!" Bee suddenly stranded up and was holding me bridal style. I blushed and he ran out of the room.

He took me outside and asked me. "Do you have a alte form?"
(((Car/motorcycle form))))

"No."I stated and he nodded.
"Me either but follow me..."

Hey guys and I'm sorry that I haven't posting a lot... Well it's hard running two accounts so ya... Please vote and follow me and my friend
account Wolf_Isabella !!!!