Bus

The video means nothing I just like it, Also I'm really bored so I'm going to wright.

Training school

Arcees POV

Today was tiring. I never told, Not even Stargazzer that my dad was going back to the war.

I'm on bus. I don't really go on the bus. I'm sitting next to Bee who is helping me with Homework.

Ya stuck with me...

It gets really boring, I never really have any time with only me. I know that sounds really wrong but still.

"Arcee." Bee said, I looked at him. "Snowstars family coming back." I smiled and nodded.

"How did you know?" He asked dumbfounded.
I shrugged and smirked.
"How." Bee asked being really serious.

I haven't really been talking today, I don't know why...
"You know I'm not stupid." I said. Bee smiles and wraps a arm around me.
"So she can talk." I rolled my optics.Bee wrapped a arm around me, and kisses my check.

"Aw!!! Look Bumblebee actually has a girlfriend!" Knockout shouts. I heard lot of laughs. I hid my helm in Bees shoulder.

Bumblebee looks at me and turns to Knockout and says "Back off, all you your going to do is Knock-out your self." I heard several "ohhh" and Bee smiled at me.

"You know what your just a stupid..." He started to struggle and Bee smirk. "I thought so." Bee snapped and it was are stop.

Out of the bus

"Thanks Bee." I pecked his lip and he blushed. We were out in public.  "Ok come on." He literally dragged me to his house.

"What are we going to do?" I asked and Bee suddenly picked me up. I was on his shoulders.
"Bee!" I yelled and I hit his head. "What? I'm giving you a ride." He smirked and I stayed on his shoulders.

He took me up the stairs, into the hallway and in his berth room. He took me down, carefully. Setting me on a bean bag.

He plot down next to me and we started to watch the Maze Runner.

(( I'm sorry if ur a Maze runner fan... But I don't a lot about it.))

I got bored, I only read a little bit of it. Bee on the other servo was watching, I mean his optics were locked on to the screen. "What?" He turned to me.

"I'm sorry but I'm not really a fan of the book,and movie." Bee looked shocked, I simply rolled my optics.

I put my head on Bees shoulder. "You know that Megatron's back, right." I nodded.

"And you know that your dad wants me to watch you." I nodded again.

"Do you also know that your dads going again." I nodded and said "Yes?".

Wait!!!To late....

"So your Were eavesdropping when me and your dad were talking." My optics widen and looked down.
"How did you know?" I asked

"Ohh.... I knew when we were first talking, I didn't know if if it was you or Stargazzer,Snowstar, or I was hoping that it wasn't Wheeljack." Bee complain.

"Why didn't you stop me?" I asked dumbfounded.
"Because I didn't want you guys to get in trouble, and if your dad knew then who knows what would happen." Bee shrugged.

"Ok." I said and started to ready to get home,

OK IM REALLY SO,SO,SO,SO,SO SORRY... This is really short.... I'll make a bigger chapter soon.
And plz read this bc not a lot of people are reading this book anymore.