Stargazzers date

A/n hello peeps ok I'm bored so I'm going to have Wheeljack and Stargazzers date!! Please don't be mad but this will be a amazing chapter!!!! Maybe double date???? Mwh Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stargazzers POV

  I can't wait!!! I had church with Wheeljack! To my surprise he lived!
He complained.A lot. 
I don't get him, but we're together!!
   "Star, can you come here?" Wheeljack asked. Whenever he's working on something. I usual help.
   "Ok,but are we going to take a walk?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.
  "Yes. We have to finish are project." He smiled.He knows that I hate it when
we have projects to do!!!   
"I hate you." I smirked and Wheeljack and me keeped on working on this stupid project.
   A few minutes later....
   "When you were talking with Bulkhead and Skymite, what were you talking about?" I asked.
    He smirked and said. "Well Bumblebee and Arcee had there date,right?" He asked confused.
   "Yes and almost second." I corrected him.
"We talked about them,and I ended up talking about if a war started and me and you. Never saw each other,again." I could see tears about to form on Wheeljacks optics.
   This is...Wow.
Ok I'm not trying to be rude but still WHEELJACKS CRYING!!!
"Jackie?" I said and I gave him a hug.
   "Star.I don't want to lose you." I hugged him a little tighter.
I put my chin on his shoulder.
   "If a war starts," I took a deep breath and finished saying "if a war starts. I will be by you side. Your on my mine." I said. He nodded and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
  I smiled "What about that walk?" I asked "when you get yourself together." I said and I kissed both of his cheeks.He nodded. Primus I feel bad...
    I love Wheeljack with all my spark. Still I have to stop think about if there will be a war.
Buzz Buzz Buzz (( I don't know what's with Buzz Buzz Buzz. Don't.Judge.))
I heard my phone go off.
   'Hello?' I didn't see who it was.
   'It's Arcee. Optimus wants you home between 5 and 7.'
'Ok!! Wheeljack taking me on a walk.'
'Nice! Bumblebee just did two!'
' I have a plan,on messages.Bye!!!'
'Ok?'
I ended the call and I told her my plan!!!
Ok!! I can't wait!!
I sorta feel bad... I said.
"Can we walk to the park?" I asked Wheeljack.
"Ya,sure.Whenever you want to go." I love Jackie he's so sweet!!
~~~~~
Arcee POV 
"Bee do you wanna go to the park?" I asked,whiled I passed the ball.
  "Sure,who were your calling?" Bumblebee asked. Hmm should tell him it was Stargazzer?
   "Stargazzer,I had to tell her that My dad wanted her between 5 or 7." I finished not trying to give away are plan!!!
   "Ok,are you doing the project?" Am I??? Wait!! I don't take science!!!
"No...I feel bad for you." I said and I made the shoot!
   "Ok.Lets run!!!!" Bee said and I took after him!!
Wait is Star on her way???
   "Wait Bee! Stargazzer gave me a text!" Bumblebee rolled his optics and started walking back to me.
Come!!! Fast!!!Bee is racing me!!!
    Ok!!! We will meet you at there!
"Ok we can go!!" Bumblebee and started running and I stayed in tow.
~~~~~~
Stargazzers POV
I got Arcee text and I almost died because Wheeljack is still working holy Primus!!AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
   "Wheeljack get you aft over here!" I screamed.
"Wait,Star wait a second."I can't stand this anymore!!!!!!
"Bye!" I started walking out.
I started walking and still he's not coming!!!
Hmm.....Ahh ha!!!
    I smirked at my idea.
"WHEELJACK HELP!!!" I screamed.
I fell over and hid myself with fake energon that I bought at a prank store.
   Wheeljack came running to me and putted my helm in his lap and he started crying.
    Primus I'm so mean...
"W-Wheeljack I...love...YOU!!!!!" I screamed and started laughing like crazy.
Wheeljack punched my arm.

    I started cleaning my amour and Wheeljack was pissed. He couldn't stay like that forever? He was getting the fake energon off my back.
    "You got me,I'm going to get you back!" Wheeljack threatened. He was trying to tease me.
    "That was funny though!" I laughed! I ruined it for Arcee. Dam I can't be any meaner.
   I got out my phone and texted Arcee
Sorry but I did my prank on Wheeljack. You can still do it to Bumblebee if you want.
Hmmm...... Bumblebee is to sweet to be pranked.
Ok!! Whatever Wheeljack was being a pain in the aft. I had to or he wouldn't be coming!!!
Man,you crazy see ya'll there!!!
~~~~~~~
Arcee POV
I was walking down with Bumblebee and I decided not to prank Bumblebee.
Stargazzer gave it away!!!
   Curse her!! Well Wheeljack had to pissed off!
"Thanks for not pranking me." I saw Bumblebee reading my texts.
"Ya I bet it was funny!Poor Wheeljack though." I said and Bumblebee kissed my cheek.
   I guess we made there first because bumblebee sat in a bench and sat next to him.
   I must got 6 hours of sleep last night!!
I put my head on Bumblebees shoulder and he put a arm around me.
  "How long did you stay up this time?" I smirked
  "About 1 or 2." Bumblebee rolled his optics.
        I thinking about getting Stargazzer back. Mwh Hahahahahaha!!!
"Come here!" I said and jumped up and Bumblebee started to follow me.
"We're going to scare them." I said and Bumblebee smirked and kissed me on the cheek.
   "Ok, what about we wait till they get here and we will scare them?" Bumblebee said and I nodded.
~~~~~
A/n DONE FOR NOW BYE!!!