Chapter Two

I rubbed my eyes to find dad with the camera.
"LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! ACTING LIKE A FOOL ON YOUR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I yawn and cover my face with my pillow.
"Aww come on Loofey Moofey McPoofus!" Dad says cheerfully. I playfully groan and sit up.

I make a goofy smile and hop out if bed. I do a dance and sing the last day of school song. Dad laughs and starts doing the same jig. He tackles me with kisses. As I'm about to talk about something else, Brock runs in with Daxton.
"Watch us daddy!" They shout. Dad follows them right away with the camera. I can never win can I?
(AN Picture is what Emmi is wearing)
I get dressed in dark pink shorts, a blue ruffly shirt, sandals and hold my hat. I slip on a few bracelets and put on lip gloss. I'm only ten, fifth grade, so mom doesn't let me wear anything but lip gloss. Avia is thirteen now, so she gets to wear makeup.

Avia also had her own channel. She does makeup tourtorisls, room stuff, clothing stuff, cheerleading/gymnastics and even mini vlogs.

I French braid my hair and go to eat breakfast. When I get down mom smiles at me.

"I made special last day of school pancakes!" She says. I smile and take my plate. "So Em, what are your plans today?" Mom asks. I look up.

"Oh today me an-" brock walks in before I can say anything.

"Wassup guys!" he says. "Okay no one talk. I'm going to talk" he says. I frown. So was I.
"Anyways, don't tell dad or anything but I got crush! She watches the vlogs!" he whispers/yells. Mom grins and jumps on her toes like a little girl.
"Oh my gosh, how cute" Mom says. Brock beams. I but in to the conversation.

"Hey Um this boy said he liked me last week" I say. Mom gives me a Stern look.
"Be careful Em, you know the rules" She says. I sigh. How come she never says this to Avia?
"I know, I know. No boys until sixteen" I say glumly. Mom gives me thumbs up and talks to brock.

I walks past mom, brushing her back as I dump my dish. She doesn't notice. With anger, I grab my backpack and my sweater.
"I'm leaving!" I shout.

"You still have ten minutes Emmi" Mom says.

"Besides don't leave me to walk alone" Brock says.

"I don't care. You're eight, I could walk alone when I was eight" I say. He frowns. "Stop acting so babyish" I add. Brock starts to cry.

"Emmi Laurie Butler, whatever you do not leave this house without him! I don't expect this nasty attitude from you young lady! So sassy and rude." I rub my eyes as salty tears fill them.

"You had NO problem when Avia acted this way! DID YOU! You didn't have a problem when Brock was rude and mean when he interuppted our conversation. When Avia has a crush you act all excited, but when I do suddenly you seem like I'm in the wrong some how. WHY IS THAT? HM? Is it because I'm a an idiot or what? I'm leaving without Brock" I shout.

With that, I slam the door and run.