Mark

The frail girl is lifted onto the helicopter. She can barely open her eyes. All she hears is the voices and the helicopter getting ready to lift up. She closes her eyes and doesn't move. The bullet gone, but still leaving a mark on her life.

When the bullet was shot, Nichols Havera survived also, for help in surgery. Only a few days later moved to jail where he will spend the end of his days. Guilty of abuse, kidnapping, starvation and rape. Found guilty in other kidnapping cases.

Alissa Rowan, raped by Nichols pregnant at seventeen. Jesstien Orlack, kidnapped at seven. Went mute due to abuse. Ruby and Sadie Breverson returned after four years of being held captived. Scared of Nick, refusing to idmit he did it. Lastly the most horrifying case, Leela Jane Emerson. Found dead in Nick's old apartment at just fourteen years old. All cases have the same thing. All have been raped. Leaving them scarred amd scared of touch. Leela's family horrifyed and so very happy Nichols land in jail.

They thought the pain for the thirteen year old was over. Little did they know more was to come. Gaining a fear of people. Those who tried to hug her, touch he, even kiss she would flinch amd grow farther apart. Even to her family. She weak amd didn't like loud noises. Guns. No one shooted off guns at the property. No one talked about guns. No one went hunting.

Emmi would later tell the police she was raped three times. She didn't like being alone, even though she also wanted her space. She feared the dark, thinking he wad coming back to haunt her. Nightmares so vivid. Getting stares. Looking at the scar that lay over her eye.

No one could get close to the girl who feared everything. Expect for May and Roy who moved to Idaho to be with her. The bullet left it's mark.

And it wasn't leaving anytime soon.

----------------------
This is NOT the end. I just wanted to let you guys know a little bit of how Emmi's life was going to from than on. Sorry of this confused you. I'm sorry this chapter is so short by the way! And I already have decided there WILL be a sequel. Once this ends, it will be up at least the day after, if not sooner. It seems sudden but I really, like really really like this book. Byeeee!
            ~Lily