Run

Emmi

I lean against my door.

"Emmi. Please I'm sorry open up. Em, I love you open up honey." Mom says. I ignore her and listen to my only comfort.

Music

When it's finally silent and two am at night, I start packing things in one large backpack.

I wait for a few hours than go into Avia's room. I hear her heavy breathing as I creep in. I quickly find her phone and snatche it fom the dresser along with the charger.

I grab my backpack and slip on my sweater. I wander around house as quiet as a mouse and go into everyone's room. I kiss their for heads very gently than write down a note

Dear Family,
I'm sorry. I just couldn't live like this anymore. Ignored. Silent. Maybe you'll forgive me one day for running. I don't when I will return. Don't go looking for me. Thanks for all of what you done. I just need time. I love you all so much. Dax, Brocky don't feel bad. You did nothing wrong. You two are both amazing. Gavin, I love you. I know you tried to protect  me, but you just didn't notice. No one did. Avs, I love you. Don't forget me. Dad, mom, you never noticed my pain. I'm sorry but it's for the best. The viewers noticed. Tell them the truth. For now. This ends on a goodbye. Avia I'm sorry for taking your phone. It was my last option. I was your only sister and now I'm leaving. I'm sorry. 
                                    Sincerely,
                                                 Emmi

I took a deep breath and pinned it on the fridge. I opened the door and closed it quietly.