Chapter Four

I hear my family yelling and laughing downstairs.

"Gotcha!" I hear Avia shout.

"No way!" Dad yells in his 'vlogging voice'.

It's been a month since I went of camera. Nothing has really changed. Only I've been getting less and less attention. I don't care. I do everything myself. In more independent and smarter. Mom doesn't make my lunch or help get me ready. I don't really complain or whine. I don't need to. Everything I wanted has happened.

I pull up dad's laptop and watch the latest vlog. It's called "DEER ATTACKS BABY!" The thumbnail is Zeke jumping nearly on mom and Dax. I chuckle at the title and wait for the ad to go.

"Okay, good morning! The girls are getting ready for school" Mom starts. She spins the camera around and there's me eating cereal and toast. I smile and wave.

Sometimes I'm on the camera. A minute or two. Nothing more. I scroll to the comments and start reading.

EllaRoseSmith: Whose the girl with the blonde hair? Is that Avia's friend or something
Replies:
AngieAngel: Yea, but Colette said girls. Usually doesn't allow their friends on school nights.
Olivia_And_Jay: Ye who is that girl
Sarah Palin: It's Emmi Butler! Their daughter! How could you not know?
Maya Grace: I heard she decided not to be on camera anymore, weird she grew up on the camera though
LeslieLou: Reply to Maya Grace; Yea. Emmi didn't want to. Probably too much fame and I also heard she was depressed
SHAYTARDSLOVER: Yea I read in a magazine she was depressed. I doubt it though she's only ten.
TwinsAprilandArzia: I feel bad. She was always over shined by her siblings. That's why she's never in the vlogs anymore, she asked not to be. I love her and I feel her pain. My twin April and my older siblings Jack and Russell always shine brighter than me. Just wait Emmi if you're reading. Hold on, one day you'll be the nights and beautifulest star in the whole galaxy.
Much love from Arzia Layton

I smile after reading her comment. I log off and fall asleep with a smile.