Chapter 3: Paris?

I woke up to Justin's cold breath chilling my skin. He was still soundly asleep, so I slowly got out of the bed. I grabbed my clothes for the day, and went into the bathroom to get ready. I changed into a white shirt with a red and black striped flannel and my black jeans. I straightened my hair, and I put on mascara because I had recently fallen in love with mascara. When I finished, I noticed that Justin was still asleep.

I sat down on my desk chair next to the bed. I knew it was creepy, but I watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful. His hair was disheveled, and he looked happy.

"Are you just sitting there looking beautiful and watching me sleep Princess?" He asked in a deep tired voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Well, I would be lying if I said no." I said.

"You're a little arrogant this morning." He said smiling.

"I meant about watching you." I said laughing.

"How long have you been there?" He asked.

"Only a few minutes. You look adorable when you sleep." I said smiling.

"So do you, you look like you wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world." He said.

"Only when you're with me." I said batting my eyelashes.

"You're in a really good mood this morning." He said grinning.

"Well, I woke up next to my boyfriend, and he makes me really happy, so what more could a girl need?" I said.

"I need to sleep in more often then." He said smirking.

"Why did you sleep in today? Are you feeling alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I couldn't go to sleep last night." He said.

"I'm sorry. I probably made last night too stressful." I said.

"No, I just wasn't tired. It was worth it to see you so happy right now though." He said.

I wrapped my arms around him when he stood up, and he did the same.

"I probably should teleport you to your room." I said kissing his scar underneath his eye.

"I don't want to see him. I want to stay here with you." He said lightly connecting my lips with his.

I put my hands against his chest and separated us.

"As tempting as your offer is, I don't need to get in trouble with the government." I said reminding him of my position with them.

"Screw the government." He said kissing me again.

I busted out into a fit of laughter.

"Stop, I can't kiss you when you're laughing." He said sounding annoyed.

"Come on." I said laughing and teleporting us into his room.

"You're no fun." He said frowning.

I rubbed the lipstick off of his lip.

"You're going to get me in trouble on of these days. I hope you know that." I said crossing my arms.

"Then I will get you out of trouble Princess because I'll miss you too much." He said.

"I'm going back up to my room." I said quickly hugging him and flying away.

The door opened for me to go to breakfast, and I ran down to be the first one. I poured my cereal and began eating before anyone else got to the door.

"How did you get down here so fast?" Beck asked me.

"How did you not?" I asked.

"You're so confusing." He said laughing. I smiled.