|Mc's Ex is back| (Eisuke,Baba,Soryu)

Eisuke: You were at the hotel lobby waiting for Chisato who just went back to the locker room because she forgot something. You started to get a bored a little so you pick up your phone to check if there's a message. "Babe Is that you?!" You heard someone called you babe, you look up to see your ex boyfriend. 'What is he doing here?' You said to yourself. You try to ignore and walk off but he grabs your wrist and push you back. "Baby please listen to me." He said "would you let go of me!" You said but he's to strong for you. You know what he wants..... He wants you back. But you don't love him anymore and he cheated on you. "I am not coming back! I Don't love you anymore." You said. Then he suddenly look at you with a stern face. "Whatever you say I'm taking you with me!" He said. But before he can grab your wrist to take you out at the hotel. Someone grab he's wrist. Then you look up to see Eisuke giving your ex a death glare. "What about you look for someone else! You're touching the wrong woman." Eisuke said. Your Ex looked at Eisuke with fear. He didn't expect that your boyfriend will be no other than Eisuke Ichinomiya. When Eisuke let goes of him. He quickly run off and never look back. When Eisuke look at you he asked you if your okay. Then you have him a nod. "Good thing I came on time." He said hugging you tightly.

Soryu: You were at the cafe waiting for Soryu to pick you up. You two were planning to go the pet store to buy a knew pet so you won't get lonely while he's not around. While waiting for him you notice a familiar face enter the cafe. It was your ex boyfriend, the one who use you for money. You try to hide your face but fail, he saw you looking at him. And now he's walking towards you. You quickly stood up from your seat and went outside the cafe ignoring him. But what you didn't know is that he's following you. Then you saturated to walk fast be still he's following you. "You're not going anywhere (y/n)." He said. Then he quickly walk towards you and grab your hand and takes you to the mall dark alley that nobody can see. "What are you doing?!" You said trying to defend yourself but fail. "You are coming with me!" He said but before that. He suddenly gets close to you and tries to kiss you. When you also of wan to scream you saw a gun was pointed into he's head. "Let her go.....or else you will be vanish into these world." Then you saw Soryu with a serious look on he's face. Your ex let go of you and turns around to look Soryu. "Don't......" He said. Soryu looked at him with a glare making your ex shake. "I'll give you 5 seconds to leave or else ill put a bullet inside your head." He said then your ex started to run off quickly. "Are you okay?" Soryu asked but instead of answering you hugged him tightly. "I thought he'll do something bad. I know you will come to save me." You said. "I'll do anything to protect you until my last breath...."

Baba: you went to the convenient store where Baba is on he's working shift you were bringing he's lunch and you know he's pretty hungry so you better make something delicious. When you got to the store you saw him at the counter. When he saw's you  he gave you a smile. "Welcome Princess." He said. "Here's your lunch." You said. You gave him the bento and he look so happy to see you bringing he's lunch. So he enjoys eating with you. After lunch time you left the store. But before you can leave you saw someone enter and it's not a someone else. It's your ex when he saw you he's eyes went wide to see you again. "(Y/n)!" He quickly run towards you and hugged you tightly. But you push him away from you. "Look I'm Sorry!! He said. "I don't wanna hear it." You said. "I'll take you back!! I've been looking for you like for years!!" He said when he tries to grab you. Baba suddenly joins in. "I'm sorry but.....I may not be a fighter but I'll do anything for (Y/n)." Baba said and the two guys started to fight. Your ex fall flat to the floor and he quickly stood up and he looks at you one last time and left. "HAVE A NICE DAY!!"