Bidders Cheat on Mc (Eisuke Part Five)

Eisuke P.O.V.

Now that im here in Kobe. I quickly contacted Soryu.

"Hello?"

"How long do you plan on hiding Yn from me?!"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play Dumb with me!! I know that your helping Yn out!"

"......"

"Fucking Answer me Oh!!"

"FINE!! But she doesn't need a man like you Ichinomiya!"

"Its was a mistake! And Ill prove to everyone that I will love her for real!"

As I hang up my phone I notice a text message from Mamoru. He sends me the address where Yn lives now. She better must be there. I quickly call for a cab and went to the address where Yn lives.

While I was sitting at the back of the cab. I took out the ring into my pocket and looked at it. This ring represents that Yn belongs to me. I need to convince her to love me again. But I know sorry is not enough for apology. Even though I will prove to her that I love her. i started to feel that she's going to choose Soryu than me. But im not gonna let that happen.

"Here we are sir." The driver pointed the apartment building where Yn lives now. I pay the driver and left the car. As I heard the cab droves away I was there staring at the apartment building.

Now what?

My only objective here is to take her back with me in Tokyo. But why cant I do it. Is it because I felt guilty to just come and take her without apologizing? But I cant just back up now. Im already here. And there's no turning back. I took a deep breath and started to enter the apartment building. I notice the people who lived in this building looks curious. They were looking at me and wondering why im here. But instead of caring about them I ignore them and keep walking.

4th floor

When I got to the 4th floor I started to feel my legs shaking. Wait am I nervous?! I felt frozen when I stop walking towards Yn's room. I started to feel weak. I started to remember that day when I saw her face trying to pretend that nothing happens. What if she does that again? Plus why does she need to pretend that she didnt know about it? Since when did she knew about it? Or does she just knew it from that same day?

I dont know......I dont have an answer for those questions running around my mind. If I want to know and talk about this. I need to talk to her.

I look up and started to walk again. Ignoring all the questions in my head.

Then later on.....

I finally reach the front door of Yn's new home. Instead of not thinking twice, I knocked on the door loudly. There's no turning back now.

.

.

Yn P.O.V.

*KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!*

Huh? who could that be? Maybe its Soryu paying for a visit. Wait if its Soryu he should have just enter because I gave him some keys to enter the room. Or maybe some delivery.

*KNOCK!! KNOCK!!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!*

Huh? I put down the book I was reading and went to the front door to check who it was. When I touch the knob I felt something bad is going to happen. So I slowly open the door and saw the man....

The man who used me......

The man who cheated on me.....

I remain looking at him with no words to say. My mind was all blank. I Didnt know what to do. Im not ready for this day to come. Now that his here, I started to remember that day.

"Yn..... Can we talk?" He asked with a soft voice came out from his mouth. I notice his eyes were all tired and red. His clothes and his hair were all messed up and he also looks pale and lose a weight. I notice some bandages in his hands. What happened to him this past three weeks. I glance at him and smiles. "Welcome Mr.Ichinomiya. Come in." I said and left the door open for him. I can feel the shock look on his face.

I quickly went to the kitchen to make him some coffee. And after that. I turn around and saw him there watching me. I put down the coffee to the table.

"Sit down....." I said while I sit down across from him. Then silence came. I waited for him to speak but he didn't dares to do it.

"Um.....you said that we need to talk? If your not going to talk you may leave now." I said remaining the smile on my face. Then he suddenly looks up to me and reaches for my hand. Then I felt his warm hand.

"Please let me explain......"

I look into his eyes and I can see regret, and broken from the inside. Then I felt him hold my hand tightly. Then I notice he close his eyes. And tears started to fall into his eyes.

"I was jealous from that time. I was jealous because your with someone else than me So I started to See someone else. The truth is that..... Everytime when I was with that woman I felt comfortable. But until I knew that what I was doing was wrong..... And I try to stop my self from doing it yet I didn't. And now I realize I lose someone's special in my life. I'm sorry Yn. I know sorry is not enough. But I'll try my best to be true to you, I will love you truly and I'll try to stop for being stubborn and selfish. Just please forgive me."

.
.
.

I looked up to him and notice he looks terrible. But instead I remain acting. "What are you talking about? You should be with her right? After all I'm not worth it like her." Then suddenly he looks up to me. "......w-why are you doing these?"

What?

"Why are you still acting that everything is okay?!"

"Everything looks okay Eisuke!!"

"No it's not!! Do you think pretending that your alright Is okay. No! I know you're hurt and broken from the inside. Why won't you just show it! You can't hide things anymore!"

I felt my body shake. Then I also felt tears falling. Reaching to the point that I can't take it anymore. I stood up and looks t him with teary eyes.

"I JUST COULDNT DO THESE ANYMORE!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!"

Then I started to sob in tears. Then I felt arms wrap around me. "It's my fault why this happens. Just please forgive me. I understand if you don't take me back. Just please as long as you forgive me I'll be okay. I won't bother you anymore."

.
.
.

I understand if you don't take me back. Just please, As long as you forgive me I'll be okay, I won't bother you anymore.

Eisuke......

I looked up into his eyes while he waited for me to speak.......

But.....

*THUD!!*

Suddenly, Soryu enters the room and glares at Eisuke.

"You shouldn't have come here." Soryu quickly grabs my arms and pulls me beside him. Eisuke looks at him with a glare. "You have no right to take her away from me! And we're in the middle of a conversation. Then suddenly you showed up."

"ENOUGH!!!"

Eisuke and Soryu looks at me with surprised to see me yell at them. "Can we just please stop this! I'm sick of this!!"

"Then if you want to end this! Then choose! Soryu or me! There's no turning back Yn....."

As I heard Eisuke made a decision. It made me started to think again.....

I need to decide quickly. Before the two of them started to beat up.

If I choose Eisuke and give him another chance. Our relationship will start over again.... But My trust will remain broken Until It recovers.....

If I choose Soryu. A new journey will begin.

.
.
.

Then finally I decided the right person. That I won't regret from choosing.....

🍪To be Continued🍪