Cancer |Mamoru Kishi|

Requested.....

"You know you should tell him about this."

"You can't lie about it."

"This is not a joke YN. This is serious."

"Please its for your own good."

Its been months since I've received an unexpected news. I'd never knew that this will happen to me. I thought that I was going to be fine but it turns out that I didn't take care of myself properly.

"Im sorry Ms (Last name). But you have Lung Cancer...."

.

.

.

At first I thought it was all just a bad dream, But I was wrong. All those signs!

.

.

Those Signs!!

Why didn't I notice it sooner? At least I could have a treatment about this. But it turns out I was so blind to notice those symptoms. I was afraid to tell him everything. I don't want to be a burden to him. After all I want him to be happy. Leaving him is the right choice? Right?

But if I leave him? Would I even regret it?

I can't leave him all alone. I want someone to watch over him for me. I don't want him to be alone. But is this really the best choice?

"You're not leaving YN, and that's an order."

As I reach to Mr Ichinomiya's office and try to convince him to let me go. But it turns out that Mr. Ichinomiya has other plans.

"But this is for the best Mr. Ichinomiya! I don't want to be burden to him." I said trying to fight back all the tears that i've been holding on. But still Mr. Ichinomiya gave me a stern look. "Even though if you try to leave. He'll still know about this. Giving up is not an option for your situation. He will understand you. He loves you." He said.

I looked away from him and stood up and left the room.

"Giving up is not an option!"

"Well what if you survive and later on in the future you will see him with a different woman? What would you feel?"

"Have Faith YN...."

I started to think over this situation that I have. I know everyone is concerned and worried about me. I should think twice about this. W-Why would I even need too think something so negative?! I tried to think of something on how can I say this to Mamoru. But before I went to the suite, I went to the park in order to take some fresh air. I really need to rest for awhile. But it didnt take long that I started to feel pain around the chest area and head ache is even more worst. Then later on I saw myself lying at the floor and darkness came.

~Meanwhile~

Mamoru's P.O.V.

It didn't take long until I saw Baba and Ota came.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy. I'm trying to fall asleep." I said and took a pillow. But I notice something strange. I looked up to the two nosy duo's with worried looks on their faces. "Its YN. She's at the hospital." The laziness suddenly disappears then later on I saw myself running as fast as I can until I reach the hospital, out of breath. I went to the reception and asked where they taken YN. "She's at the emergency room Sir." "Thank you."

As I hurry myself up to the room. I started to feel anxious. Did something bad is happened? Is there something she's not telling me?

When I reach room. I saw her at the hospital bed. She looks so pale and.... thin.

She looks different.

I reach for the chair and sat down beside her bed and hold her hand tightly. Her hand is so cold like ice. I knew something is wrong. But why isn't she telling me something? This is getting out of hand. I must do something.

"Excuse me? Are you a relative of the patient?" I turn around and saw a doctor came in. "Oh no, im her Fiancé."  I said. "Oh, can I talk to your then. There are somethings we need to discuss."

I nodded and follow the doctor out of the room and an unexpected news came.

"You're fiancé has a cancer and she needed to be treated as soon as possible. If we don't hurry we might lose her."

Yn P.O.V.

I woke up and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. Then i felt my head ache. I tried to close my eyes until I felt someone squeezes my hand tightly. Then I saw Mamoru beside me. 

"When are you planning on telling me?" He asked. I remain quiet and ignore his gaze. Then he reaches my chin to make me look at him. "Im not mad Yn. Please tell me. Why?" I looked at his teary eyes pleading to tell me the truth. Then I took a deep Breath and said. "Because I dont want to be a burden to you. I want you to be happy. I dont want you to suffer. I want you to be with someone who will love you. Someone will watch over you when Im gone. I dont want you to misunderstand that the reason why im breaking up with  you because I dont love you. The reason why im breaking up with you is because its for the best and I love you with all of my heart."

"You're such a kid. Trying to solve this situation all by your own. You should have told me about this. At least you wont be alone fighting this sickness of yours. You'll never be a burden to me Yn. I love you. And im bot going to leave you. Ill do anything to make you live. We will work this out together. And please promise me never think of leaving me. Ill never forgive myself leaving you in this state. I love you and im all yours."

Mamoru hugged me tightly never letting me go. I felt a tear running down in my cheeks. I look up to Mamoru then I felt his thumb wiping my tears away.

"Ill never going to leave you Yn. I love you."

-------------------------------------