|Mc Is Jealous|

Eisuke: You were watching Eisuke with a woman beside him. Well that woman is the Daughter's client. You notice that the woman is look interest to hi,m but Eisuke didnt even budge to move her away. Well of course its business Eisuke cant just pull the woman away from him because the client might go NO to Eisuke. Well you dont wanna cause a scene for teh meeting but the woman is making you Jealous. You notice that the woman is looking at you with disgust. Now you started to eeven more jealous. Eisuke just remain there Letting the woman keep toouching him. Wait is he enjoying it?! Then you finally reach to the point that you cant take it anymore. Even though its just business its "NO!!" You dont wanna see him enjoying with the woman. Even though thats a fake smile you keep thinking that he means it. You left the room quietly and left him there. Not telling him that you left and you also promise taht your not going to talk to him for awhile because of that "Woman".

Soryu: "Looks like my Daughter has an interest with you...." As you heard the father of the woman who's beside Soryu. You felt jealous so badly. You cant just leave Soryu he might be mad for leaving him. But you cant just keep watching the woman clinging on Soryu. You know that Soryu doesnt like woman around him but you never expect that Soryu is letting this woman beside him and clinging on him. or Is it because its a mob boss daughter if something bad happens or making the woman upset maybe the mob boss might attack. Well Its okay (Y/n) its only for today and after the meeting they will leave. It didnt take long You quickly started to get jealous even more and more than ever. This woman notice you that your jealous and she looks like enjoying it watching you to be like that, so she continues to do what she's been doing with Soryu. Now you reach the limit that you cant take it anymore. You didnt even care anymore. You stood up from your seat and left the room and closing it with a thud. leaving Soryu shock and guilty for not stopping the woman who's been clingy.

Baba: "Why hello there Pretty Lady need help?" You heard Baba and saw him helping a woman. You started to think that 'Why is calling her pretty lady?' 'Im his pretty lady right?' You shake your head and ignore him. After he help the woman, then suddenly another woman grabs he's arm. "Hi Baba Would you like to help me with these.....don't worry it'll be fun!" She said. You started to hope that Baba will reject but your expectations didn't come true. "Why of course I'll help the pretty lady." He said and you started to get jealous. 'Why is he helping her?!' Well yes you understand that he's a gentleman. But is this kind of going to far. Well he has a girlfriend some others might think that you two broke up. Well When you get jealous. You quickly grab some cleaning supplies and left because you don't wanna see him helping some other woman. Because you notice that the second woman is clinging on him.

Ota: You come with Ota because today is the day off. He was going on a photoshoot with someone. And that someone is a hot model. Well you started to get insecure. You wanted to be a model but you felt that your weight is not good for modeling. When you got to the studio you notice that the poses where kind of bit.....lots of clingy. Yo saw he's expression that he's enjoying it. While you were at the corner watching him. Well of course you will fel jealousy even though its just work. "I cant wait to work with you again." You heard Ota said to the woman. Now your even more Jealous. Looks like your boyfriend wants to spend time with someone else, You said to yourself. After the Photoshoot Ota comes close with you but you ignore him. you just want him to let you know that your upset and jealous. So you remain quiet and not talk to him until he makes it up to you.

Mamoru: Mamoru was working on a case with a woman.  A new detective. Well Mamoru was not interested to work with a new detective. But he has no choice because its only work. You notice something with this woman. This woman look interest with your lazy ass boyfriend. Of course Mamoru will say "NO" to her. But you didnt expect that one day he says yes to her to come help her out with something. Now you started to get curious. What kind of help? You spy on them and you notice taht they need to pretend to be a couple so they can reach their target. Now your getting jealous. You wish that you'll be he's partner for the work but you think that he just dont wnat you to get hurt so thats why he let the new detective to be he's "Partner" but its only pretend. Wel; even though you keep saying its just work you starte dto get worried what if Mamoru might fall in love with the woman. Then that night Mamoru went back home and saw you. "Jealous huh? What a kid." he said now you pouted. "You know that your the only kid that I love." Now You pouted again. You cant even feel jealousy anymore. Well at least he made you better.