Bidders Cheat on Mc (Eisuke Happy Ending)

Yn P.O.V.

Even though if I want to move on. Still my heart  chooses Eisuke.

But......

Negative thoughts started to come inside my head. What if his going to hurt me again? Will he ever break his promise again?

I know I'm not good enough for him. I'm just a simple and.....just right. He doesn't deserve me as a girlfriend.

I look away from him and said. "Leave....." "You heard her Eisuke. You need to leave." "Also you Soryu......leave me alone...." I said. I notice Soryu looked at me with shock look on his face. "Yn.... What do you mean?" Soryu asked. "I just need sometime to be alone." I said. I turn around and went straight to the bedroom. Leaving the two men looking worried. As I close the door. I went straight to the bed and lie down.

Now that I'm alone in my room. I saturated to think. I'm still not sure what to do. Am I ready for my decision to make? Or maybe i should move on. But trying to forget and pretend that nothing happens it will still hunts me. If I didn't stand up and face it it will remain there.

I hold my ring finger and started to rub it gently. I started to miss the feeling of the ring around my finger. Then now I started to remember all the memories we did together.

~FlashBack~

"Yn....."

I turn around and saw Eisuke walking towards me. Wait....that's strange. What is he doing here? If he needs anything he should have paged me.

"Eisuke....what are you doing here?" I asked but instead of answering my question. He roughly grabs my wrist tightly and started walking again. "Hey!! Where are we going? I'm still working!" "I'm your boss! So let's go." He said and we both left the hotel. And now we're at his car while I waited to reach our destination.

Where is he taking me? I wanted to ask him yet I might disturb him from driving.

"If you're going to say something. Just tell me." He said.

Wait?! Did he just read my mind?!

"Uh....well....um..."

"Come on don't make me wait!"

"Well....I was wondering where will you be taking me." I said softly and looks away from him. I notice from the corner of my eye he smirked. "You just have to wait. Don't worry you'll gonna love it." He said. You nodded and look back to the window.
It took like hours of waiting then finally you've reach your destination. You open your eyes slowly then you notice Eisuke opens the door for you.

"Oh, thank you." You stood up from your sit then Eisuke closes the car door. You started to look around and notice the beach right I front of you. You can see the bright stars in the night sky with the full moon. You're sparkles from the view you just saw. A smile form from your lips. You never expect to feel comfortable and relax from the view. Then suddenly you felt someone wrap around your waist and a soft kiss on your cheek.

"Beautiful right?"

"It is so beautiful."

I can feel Eisuke's breath from the side of my neck. Then my cheeks Started to turn red.

"I love you Yn...."

"I love you too....."

~End of Flashback~