|Bidders and Mc's Wedding|

(I hope you like it..... I can't even think of a good idea here so I just go to the Guys P.O.V.)

Eisuke: "nervous?" I heard Soryu from behind and I notice his smirking. "What are you smirking at? Plus I'm not nervous." It's been 3 years since I dated Yn. But today it's different I'm getting married to the woman I just bought for $20 million at the auction. I never knew that I will fall In love to a simple woman. No....she's not simple. She's special. I can't wait her to be my Mrs Ichinomiya. At the aisle I waited for her there. As I waited there for her to come. I felt my heart is pounding rapidly. Am I nervous? No it can't be..... How can I be nervous? "It's going to be okay....after all she loves you." I heard Ota whispers into my ear. When I look back I finally saw her Wearing the wedding gown. I felt my heart stop when I saw her walking towards the aisle. I felt a one tear fall into my eyes. I never felt even more happy before. The person that I'm going to marry is coming closer. And now she's right in front of me. I reaches for her hand and she gives me her hand. When I hold her hand I felt so calm. I soft smile came into her lips. "Eisuke..." I felt my cheeks turn red. But instead of pouting. A smile form into my lips. She is the best thing that I ever had in my life.

Soryu: This is it

Soryu: This is it. Today's the day of our wedding. It's been a week since I haven't seen her I hope she's okay. Yes because they want it to be surprise but I started to feel worried since I haven't heard her for a week. Well i can't wait to see her wearing her gown. I wish this day will be perfect. I can't let this day go wrong. It's been 4 years and now it's finally happening. I started to get cold feet right now. "We need to go....." I heard Eisuke called me. I nodded and look back to the mirror. 'I can't wait to see you Yn.' As I left the room the other guys were waiting for me and together we went to the church where everyone is waiting. When the ceremony started. When I saw her walking at the aisle I felt relief that she's okay. And she looks beautiful. She is worth it. Now she's right in front of me. Telling all our vows right in front of each other and later on It her lips into mine. 'I love you.....'

Baba: I can't believe this is happening

Baba: I can't believe this is happening. She is going to be my wife soon. Our wedding is going to be held in the beach. Well beach wedding will be fun. I can't wait to see her wearing her wedding gown. For sure the flower crown that I got for her will suit her gown. Well I know I haven't seen it but I can feel that it will fit. Now I'm shaking because of excitement. She really is the one for me. I can't wait her to be in my arms tonight. "There's our bride of the day." I heard Ota pointed out where Yn is. As I saw her walking towards the me. I can't even stop the tears falling into my eyes. She's so beautiful. I stole her heart and now she's going to steal my last name.

Ota: I can feel my hand and feet shaking because of excitement and nervousness

Ota: I can feel my hand and feet shaking because of excitement and nervousness. This is it! I'm getting married to the person who taught me everything, loved me for who I am, and the person who never left side. I can't wait to see her now. I took a deep breath and sighed. Can't make this day go wrong. Must make this day unforgettable. As I waited for her in the aisle I can feel that I'm getting even more excited. I can't wait any longer I wanna see my bride so badly. "Here she comes..." Soryu said. The wooden door of the church opens revealing Yn. I saw her there with a smile on her face. I felt so calm and happy to see her smile. And now she walking towards the aisle. This is going to be the best day of our lives together.

 This is going to be the best day of our lives together

Mamoru: I know..... I am lazy. But today is different. I felt confident waiting in the aisle for her. It's Been years and now she said yes to my proposal and today we're getting married. This marriage is other proof of our love. And this vows will never break until from our last breaths. "Thee she is....." As everyone looked at the direction where Yn is. I felt something wet falling into my eyes. Is this tears of joy?! Is it because I saw my future wife. I quickly wipe the tear away and looked at her again. She really is beautiful. I am the most luckiest guy in the world. And I promise that I will protect her no matter what.....

 And I promise that I will protect her no matter what