|Mc has Superpowers|

Eisuke: Eisuke was heading back to the penthouse with a box of cake In his hands. Well he can't wait to see you after all it's your anniversary and he wants to give you some treat. So he plans to buy a chocolate cake. When he got back to the penthouse he's eyes turn wide. You were cleaning the penthouse like seconds. He didn't expect to see he's girlfriend running in super speed. "(Y/n)?" When. You heard someone called your name you suddenly stop. You turn around and saw Eisuke there in shock. You suddenly realize that Eisuke just saw the whole thing. Cleaning the penthouse in 2 seconds using your super speed. "I can explain." You said. Eisuke just look at you and he didn't even notice that the cake is going to fall in he's hands. Then you quickly use your super speed to catch the cake, well you did it. You caught the cake. You suddenly notice that Eisuke was looking at you. "Why you didn't tell me about it?" He asked. "Well.....it's just that....well I don't know how to say it to you, how can I explain to you.....I'm afraid that what if you might think hat I'm weird because I can run in super speed." You said. "Weird? Can you at least think your super power. You can run in fully speed. Plus why would I think your weird anyway. I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like you." He said. You look up and saw him smile gently. "Don't worry I won't let anyone to know about this." He said. Then you smile back. "Thank you for accepting me even though I have this kind of speed." You said. Well you two can't wait to taste the cake.

Soryu: "(Y/n)?!" You heard someone call your name. Then you turn around and saw Soryu with shock look on he's face. You stopped from what you were doing because you were playing with a little fireball in your hand. "How did you do that?" He asked. "I can explain." You said. He looks at you unbelievable. He didn't expect to see he's woman holding a fireball. "Your not hurt?"he asked. "No....." You said. "But that's impossible....your holding a fireball......and.....your hands were burning right?" He asked. "No....I'm fine.....it's just that.....yes....I was born with fire powers. I can make fireballs and also I can control it too." You said and you show him. You lift the fireball into the air and the fireball turn into a fire dragon. "Woah!! Woah!! Okay.....just please don't burn the hotel. Or else Eisuke is going to kill us." He said. Then you nodded and the fire disappear. Then you heard Soryu sighed heavily. "Now you okay? Don't worry I only use it when I'm bored." You said and smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it because you might think that I'm a freak." You said. "No matter what happens I will still love you in all of my heart." He said and comes closer to you but before he can hold your hand he suddenly stops. "Whats wrong?" You asked. "My hands are not gonna burn right?" He asked. Then you started to giggle. "No of course not....." You said. Then he looks away and felt embarrassed.

Baba: Baba went to he's suite in the hotel to take a rest for a little because he was tired for stealing some goods for the auction. Well of course if your a thief you need to run away before someone might catch you. When he got to the suite  he suddenly saw an empty suite. "Hmm? Where could (Y/n) be?" He said. Then suddenly...... *THUD!!* Baba was hit by a big book. He turn around and suddenly walk backwards. He's eyes were so wide like he saw a ghost. Well actually....... "GHOST!!!" "WHAT WHERE?! WHERE?!" Baba saw the book flying into the air like someone is holding it tightly. When Baba scream and says Ghost. He suddenly heard your voice. "(Y/n)?!" He said and he starts to look around because he can only hear you. "Oh....Baba....I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you.....I thought I just saw someone enter...." You said. But you started to make Baba even more creep out. "(Y/n)!! Where are you!!" He said. Then suddenly you reappear in front of him. Then he looks at you. "Surprise...." You said. "Woah.....you can do that?! My girlfriend can turn invisible?!" He said. "Well yeah....I was born like this so......well if you think it's kind of weird to have a girlfriend like me I can leave you know." You said. "What?! No....Having a girlfriend that can turn invisible is awesome!! Oh by the way we can scare prank Boss!! And we can also prank the others using your invisibility and....and....."  "I am not using my powers just for pranks Baba." You said. "Well It makes me happy and think about scaring the others like your a ghost." He said. Then you pouted.

Ota: "How the hell did you sculpt that Ice?" You turn around and saw Ota with shock. "I didn't know my Koro can sculpt and ice. And It's beautiful Koro." He said. "Actually......I need to show you something." You said. Ota looked at you curiously for what your going to do. Then suddenly you just create a snow ball in your hand. Then you look up to Ota. "Ready?" You asked him. "Ready for what?" He asked. Then you lift the snow ball into the air and........ *Boom* Snow started to fall down. "You just made it snow!!" He said "I know......" You said. Then you saw him smile.. He goes around the room. He didn't expect that you can make it snow inside the room. "This must be also the reason why I love you (Y/n)....." He said. "Wait.....your not afraid of me?" You asked. "What?! Why would I be afraid of you?! You're just like Elsa in Frozen who can make the room snow." He said. "I can't believe that this going to be fun.....lets make some snow man."

Mamoru: "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOJNG OUTSIDE THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AIR?!!" You heard Mamoru. You turn around and saw him at the window. "Are you trying to kill yourself kid?! I mean!! How the hell did you put a wire up there?!" He said. "Mamoru it's not what you think!! It's true I'm flying." You said. "Nonsense.....NO ONE CAN FLY!!" He said. "Well me yes.....I can fly." You said. Well your lazy boyfriend doesn't wanna believe you ...... So you plan to do something to him. Before Mamoru can turn around you quickly grab he's arms and carry him outside the suite. "HEY PUT ME DOWN!!" He said. He looks down and notice that you were taking him to the highest point in the air. "OKAY OKAY!! I BELIEVE YOU NOW!! JUST PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!!" He said. You chuckled to see your boyfriend all afraid. So you agree to put him back to the suite. When you got back there. He looks back to you and said. "Do t you ever do that again." He said. "Okay.....okay.....I promise." You said. Well now at least your boyfriend believes you now.