Bidders Cheat on Mc (Seperating Ending Soryu)

Yn P.O.V.

That should be it. I was packing all my stuff to move back to my hometown. I need to start my life again. I cant act like this forever I need to move on and prove to everyone that I can do it and be myself as I used to be before. Being Independent and confident. I should not act like coward and broken.

Broken.....

The reason why I became broken because of 'HIM'.

But.....even though if he tries to take me back. I think it will not happen again. Because I know even though if we got back together. It will still be the same. I will never be his wife and also be a mother to his children. He already have someone even more better for him. And Ill be okay. Soryu should have a better woman than me. Im not the right one for him. Im just an ordinary woman. Im not the woman who is beautiful,elegant,brave,princess. Im just simple. And why would he even fall in love with a person like me? What do I have anyway? I dont have those 'Things' that Katsumi has. Katsumi is the right woman for him.

Because even though will be together.

.

.

.

I will be remain as his Mistress....

"Yn are you ready?" I heard Baba from the other side of the room. I quickly pick up my luggage and left the room. Then I saw him waiting for me at the couch. Then he saw me, stoods up and takes my Luggage and holds my hand tightly. "Are you ready? Princess?" I nodded my head lightly then we both left the apartment.