|Prom|

Requested by Kiss-me-in-Paris  (I hope it's okay..... And I hope you won't hate it)

Eisuke: "Be my date! I won't take any answers than Yes or Okay." Well rafts Tory best friend Eisuke. A spoil brat just asking you out. Well it's your best friend. He's always like that he gets what he wants. But you didn't expect for him to ask you out because your thinking that he might not like you to be he's date for the night but you didn't even realize that he just ask you.. The night came and you hear the door knock you know it's him. But before you mom can open it. Your the one who opens the door. When you open the door You saw Eisuke looks at you. He felt nothing but he's heart beat become fast. "Hi...." You said. "Looks like my date will be the prom queen tonight." He said. You look away to him. Now you know that Eisuke loves your gown. He pulls you close bad hugs you. "I can't wait to be the prom king and you will be my prom queen."

Soryu: "Will you be my partner for prom

Soryu: "Will you be my partner for prom." You were shock to here your best friend guy asks you to be he's date at the prom. You felt your chest starts to pound. And you know Soryu will never make you feel nervous from Taft night. So it's a good thing he asked you out. When the prom came. You were wearing a blue gown. Well you also thought that Soryu might like it. Well you hope that he will love it. You hear the doorbell ring then your mom opens the door revealing Soryu. "I'm here to pick up (Y/n)." Soryu said. You finish fixing yourself and you went downstairs to see a shock Soryu standing there. He looks at you lovingly and he smiles at you. When you got close to him. He said. "You look beautiful with That gown." You notice that you started to turn red. "I can't wait to be your first dance....."

Baba: "looks like someone needs a partner then

Baba: "looks like someone needs a partner then...." Your best friend Baba is so excited for the prom except you. You felt that no one will ask you to be their date for the prom. Until one day your best friend suddenly shows up with a bouquet in he's hands. "Will you be my Lovely Partner for the night." He said. You never felt like this before. Then you nodded and said yes. The night had finally came and you are ready for the prom. You hear the doorbell and your mom opens it. "Hi....is (Y/n) ready?" You heard Baba's voice. You take a deep breath and you walk towards the front door. When Baba saw you. He's jaw was open. He was not ready to see what's going to happen. He saw you wearing a beautiful gown that made him go "Wow..... You look so beautiful." He said. Then you smile and nodded. "Thank you."  "Well you don't wanna be late for tonight so let's go my lady...." Then you both went to the car and head to the venue where the prom is going to be held.

" Then you both went to the car and head to the venue where the prom is going to be held

Ota: "be my date and I will make it the best night of your life." Your best friend Ota suddenly just asked you out for the prom night. You never expect him to make a surprise to you. You never knew that he will be the one who will be your first dance. "I can't wait to see you tonight." He said. Tonight's the prom night an you are getting ready. When you hear a knock from the door. You open the door and saw Ota is there and he has a flower in he's hand. He looks at you and smiles angelic. "You looks Beautiful (Y/n)" he said. You look away from him because everytime when he says that your beautiful you look away and started to blush. "Oh come on don't look away....lets go now Koro....Lets show them that your the star of the night."

Mamoru: "Will you be my date tonight?" You saw your best friend Mamoru standing there Asking you to be he's date

Mamoru: "Will you be my date tonight?" You saw your best friend Mamoru standing there Asking you to be he's date. Everyone was there waiting for your answer. Well of course you will accept it. "Yes!!" Then everyone cheered. The night had finally came and your waiting for him. You waited for him for 20 mins. Well your best friend is kinda bit late. Because he's lazy. Until you heard the doorbell. You stood up and open the door and saw Mamoru breathing hard. "I'm sorry I'm late.....I can make it up to you kid....I'm going to make you the best night ever." He said. You look at him and saw him that he look so cute in gems outfit. "What Are looking at...we better get going! I wanted to dance with you already..." Well that him. He might be lazy but that's not it. He'll make you happy even though he's lazy. You can't wait to see him what he's going to do during prom. "Oh.....and by the way....I like your gown and you look beautiful. I can't wait to see you all night long wearing that gown."

"