Chap. 4. Bring it on

I was alone again after lunch, Zen went back to working and Shirayuki went back to the pharmacy.

"What to do?" I asked myself. I walk around the castle to see if they had changed anything since I was last here. I yawned realizing that everything was the same.

As I walked down the hall I could here wood hitting together. I walked around the corner and saw Zen and Mitsuhide sword fighting, Kiki was standing by a table watching them.

"Hey Kiki" I said walking up to her. She turned around and bowed.

"Hello Y/N" she said and turned back around to watch the boys

"Zen's gotten pretty good hasn't he!" I said as I watched Zen swing his wooden sword. Zen wasn't the best sword fighter when we were younger but obviously he's improved by a lot.

The boys stopped and walked up to us. "Hey sis, what are you doing here?" Zen asked drinking water.

"I had nothing els to do so I just wondered around the castle till I found myself here" I said smiling. I looked down at the wooden sword in his hand and grabbed it from him. "You've improved"

"Yeah well Mitsuhide is the best I've learned from" Zen said trying to insult me.

"Better then me?" I was always better at sword fighting then my brother was and I would teach him what I knew before I left.

He froze. "I'm not sure, you're both pretty equal" he said crossing his arms

"Cmon Zen you know I'm better" Mitsuhide said. He turned to look at me "I could beat you any day"

"Are you challenging me?" I said crossing my arms, I narrowed my eyes and starred at Mitsuhide. I put my index finger to his chest "challenge excepted" And pushed him back with my finger.

Before walking out onto the floor, I removed my dark red jacket and handed it to Zen. I walked out to we're Mitsuhide was stand and stood my ground.

"You ready, tall guy?" I asked getting into my fighting position.

"I think the question is, are you ready? Short stuff" Mitsuhide laughed

We stood there for a bit till Mitsuhide swung his sword first, I dogged it and swung my sword hitting his, making it stay in place between us.

"Give up yet?" I asked staring at him in the eyes

"Not a chance" he grinned and added force onto my sword with his.

I pulled my sword back and spinning myself around to give myself distance from him. We stood there again in our fight position. We ran back towards each other and smack our sword together a few more time. He is a really good swordman, I've got competition.

Zen' Pov

I watched carefully as Mitsuhide and my sister fight. From my view, they were pretty equal, they both fought good but Y/N was light on her feet which made her doge Mitsuhide attack perfectly. But Mitsuhide, strategy was better then Y/N cus she was out of breath trying to avoid his sneaky attacks.

As they were fighting I noticed Shirayuki and Obi walking up to us. "Hey guys" I said as they walked up to us.

"What's going on?" Shirayuki asked.

"Mitsuhide challenged Y/N to a 'who's a better swordman' fight" Kiki added in a smirk.

"I didn't know Y/N was good with a sword" Obi said watching Y/N move around. He blushed a little when mentioning Y/N name.

Obi's Pov

Y/N moved so light on her feet, she doged his swings with no problem.

She was so beautiful moving around like that, her hair flew nice in the wind and the smile on her face was like the sun in the sky.

"Could I be falling for her?" I asked myself in my thoughts "no, I've only just met her"

"Ohh watch this, Y/N gonna pull a move on him" Zen said pulling me out of my thoughts

I watched Y/N as she swiftly moved around Mitsuhide and sticking her sword at his neck.

"I win" she said smirking. She then dropped down to the ground out of breath. I had the biggest urge to run up to her and see if she was okay but I knew she was cus she started laughing and fell back onto her back.

"Told you" Zen said walking up to Y/N and Mitsuhide.

Your Pov

I lied on the cold ground just looking up at the sky. Man Mitsuhide is quite something, he fight beautifully and he has good strategy.

"Well, good match Y/N." Mitsuhide said sticking his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up to my feet. Kiki handed me a towel and I stuck it around the back of my neck.

"Oh, hey guys" I said not even realizing that Shirayuki and Obi were standing their. "When did you guys get here?"

"Mid match" Obi said smiling. Our eyes met and as soon as they did I looked away blushing. I noticed Zen glaring at Obi.

"We'll Y/N you probably want to clean up, ill bring you to your room" Zen said gabbing my arm and still glaring at Obi.

_______________
Well there you go! I didn't realize that this story would actually be a hit.. So thank you reader! And I love hearing from you!! Feedback makes me happy!

Anyways
Like
Comment
Follow

^i mean if you want!

Ains 😁