Chap. 20. Family feud

Guys go check out this song
Birds not about Angels (try3beatz remix)
It is awesome and like I want to cry when I listen to it but omg it like will hit you in the feels!

Q: Where are y'all from?

Me I'm from Canada as I said already but to be more specific, Ontario Canada!

Enjoy!
_________________

I eventually calmed down, thanks to Mitsuhide and Kiki. The both of them were not just my brothers first and second aid but they were like family. And for them to be there for me in situations like this means a lot.

Shirayuki came walking into the room with a red face.

"You okay?" I asked walking up to her " your face is all red!"

"Oh ugh, it's um nothing-" she seamed embarrassed "Obi was asking for you and I have to go back to work" She ran out of the room.

"Weird" Mitsuhide said rubbing the back of his head

"Zen probably hugged her" Kiki said in a monotone voice. We all looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Well I'm going to go see Obi" I said waving and walking out of the room. But before I left someone grabbed my arm.

"Here" Mitsuhide handed me a tissue and smiled

"Oh thanks" I grabbed it and walked out of the room.

I headed to Obi's room but stopped when I heard yelling. It was coming from Izana's Office. I looked back at the hallway that led me to Obi's room but turned and walked the other way.

"I don't care what our kingdom need to do, she is not going to see that guy. Not now and not ever" Zen yelled

I creeped closer to the door, which happened to be cracked opened, what a coincidence right?

I noticed Izana looking out of the window while Zen looking at his back.

"Did she put you up on this? Just because she doesn't want to marry him?" Izana spat but stayed facing the window.

"No, you have no idea what he tried to do too her" Zen clenched his fist "just tell him that he'll have to find another wife"

"I do know"

What?

"What?" Zen loosened up. "You know what he tried to do to her and you still want her to marry him? You're sick"

"It's what's best for our kingdoms" Izana turned around and crossed his arms

"I don't care if it's best for our kingdoms. Find a different way to join our kingdoms or to work together but she will not marry him, over my dead body that is"

I could feel a tear going down my face once again. I was surprised at how Zen was defending me no mater what.

"Zen I am the first prince of clarines and your older brother. She will do as I say." He spat

"No" I burst through the doors "I'm not going to marry that perverted asshole"

"Watch your language, sister" Izana took a step forward in all angers so much that it took away the pain I had.

" I don't care, I am not going to marry him. I do not love him or even want to try and love him. He deserves to be alone for the rest of his life for all I care" I spat back. "Izana he harassed me. He tried to touch your little sister. Are you going to let that happen? Because if you did I know mom and dad wouldn't be happy with you"

There I said it. We never mentioned our parents. And when I mean never I mean never. So the fact that's I just mentioned them meant I was truly pissed.

"If you still want me to marry him then fine-"

"Y/N-" zen looked worried

"But I'll run away and never come back. And don't bother trying to find me cus you'll be the last person I want to see"

_______________

05/27/2020 update note: I realized now that I use a sensitive word and i changed it. It should still make sense when talking about being "harassed" and being "touched". Just know that, that is wrong and if you are ever in that situation get out of it and report it. No woman, man or person should go through something like that ever no matter the situation.

Like
Comment
Follow

Ains🙃