Chap. 12. Date

A/N: I'm skipping them doing the whole bird test thing cus I don't remember the episode and I got nothing to think of to add so instead you and obi are going on a date

Enjoy 🙃
___________________

"Shirayuki I don't have anything to wear!!  What am I going to do!?!?" I ran into the pharmacy, stressed because I have a date, a official date with obi tonight and I don't have anything to wear. Oh the pain

"Relax Y/N, we'll find something" she got up and walked me out of the room "see you guys tomorrow"

Ryuu and Garack waved goodbye before the door closed.

Shirayuki and I went to my room, so she could help me figure my shit out.

"Okay where's your closet?" I pointed toward the closet. She walked up to it and opened the double doors to my walk-in.

"This is you closet?" She said dumbfounded

"Yeah, and I can't find anything - nice" I never really like dressing nice. It just wasn't me.

"K, I need details, where you two going" she said crossing her arms.

"Um, I'm not sure actually. Obi planes it with Zen and he didn't tell me anything. He just said to dress nice" I flopped down on my bed. "I'm going to be the worst date ever"

"Hey don't say that. You two will have a good time. I promise you" she sat down beside me "ok wait here, I'll go see what obi is dress up like and I'll come back"

She left. "I hope it will be fun" I breathed out. "This will be my first time going on a date"

"Okay so this is what your going to wear" Shirayuki came running into the room and straight to my closet.

"That was qui- WOAH"

"Try this on" she pulled my arm stoping me from talking and threw some clothes at me.

She picked out a dark red dress. With a black waist belt. Some knee high socks and boots.
She let my long blond/silver hair hang low but tied up the front prices into a braid and pulled them back. (See picture)

"Done" she clapped her hands together and smiled "I'm so proud, go look at yourself"

I walked to a mirror and look st my reflection.

I was speechless. "I've never been this pretty in my life"

*knock knock* (😏)

"Omg he's here" I whispered. "Ugh, I'm nervous"

"It's okay, you'll do fine" Shirayuki headed for the door and opened it revealing Obi dressed up nicely.

His mouth flung open when our eyes met. I guess I had the same reaction cus Zen who was beside Obi started laughing.

"You guys are cute" he laughed. Well common Shirayuki" he grabbed her hand and they both left.

"You look-" he stares me up and down "beautiful"

His face lit up red when he realized what he said. I grabbed my sword, that never leave my side, and walked passed him "well cmon pretty boy"

_______________

There you go!! Your first date! Yay

Can't wait till next chapter 😏😏😏. Stuff will go down 💥

Like
Comment
Follow

^you know you want too

Ains😁