Chap. 11. Everything will get better

Hope you ready to get your heart ripped out.
WARNING : RIP the feels
_________________

I made it to the garden were Shirayuki had been. I saw Ryuu but no Shirayuki. She better be here. Cus if she's not, I'm done.

"Hey Ryuu! Where's Shirayuki?" I asked crouching down to his level

"Ugh, she's over there with Kihal" he said pouting toward the opposite side of the garden.

"Thanks"I said patting his head

I made my way around the rows of plants and walked up to them. I hope Kihal told her already. I really don't feel like making someone else upset.

"Oh Y/N, I can't believe Zen" Shirayuki said as I got closer to them

"Yeah me either, but I just thought what if we convince him that maybe the birds could be a use for the castle?" I suggested. "Then he might help you out"

Kihal's face lit up and so did Shirayuki's.

"But you'll have to go talk to him. I - I can't face him right now" my head hung low. I didn't want them to worry.

"Y/N , are you okay?" Shirayuki place her hand on my shoulder and looked in worry.

With a bright (fake) smile "yeah I just have something to do. I'll see you later?"

I ran out of the Garden and to the forest. I don't know why it's hitting me now but it is. I just feel like crying, alone. And away from everyone. Why do I feel this way ? I've never felt this way before. Is it because of Zen?

No it can't be. It's because of Obi.

"Damn" I had arrived at the same spot I go every time I'm sad. I middle of the forest.

I sat down on the marble seat and stared at my toes "I hope everything will get better with Kihal"

"I hope so too" I spun around to see Obi standing there leaning on a tree.

I wipes my tears away "what are you doing here?"

"I came to find you" he started walking towards me.

"Why, I told you to leave me alone" I got up from the seat "so why-"

His hand flu up and covered my mouth "Zen told me everything"

I looked up at him, our eyes met, his were always warm but now I could see sorrow.

"Everything?"

"Yeah, everything" he grabbed my hand and held it up to his chest. His heart was pounding fast "you feel that, it's cus I'm nervous. My heart goes crazy when I'm around you."

(A/N: omg I can't even. The feels I'm getting just by writing this)

"I'm always thinking about you, and wishing i could just-" he paused "-hold you"

"What about the engagement?" I know I shouldn't have but I had to

"He's just a suitor for you. Zen told me that Izana found you a suitor, so that your family can join castle, but, it was up to you now if you want to or not."

Suitor? I thought it was a arranged marriage, Izana never told me this. Wait...... how old was the jerk anyways?

"But that doesn't matter now cus-" his hand left my hand and was carefully placed on my cheek "-I've been wanting to do this for a while now" 

He leaned in slowly, I could feel the air around us go thin, cold but nice. The sound around us had shut off. And our body temperature rose

It was only him and I. No distractions, no problems, no worries.

We were only inches apart now. I could feel his hot peppermint breath on me.

"Sir, Prince Zen is requesting your presence"  a guard said from behind us.

Obi and I parted fast. Embarrassed, no, red face, yeah.

"Ill be right there" Obi said scratching the back of his head. He looked at me and winked. Which only made my face go even more red then before.

Obi left, leaving the guard and I alone.

" Don't say a single word about anything that just happened here" I said pointing to the guard.

"My lips are sealed princess" the guard pretended to zip his lips together and we both walked out of the forest.

______________

Smgfukcxgivcfgjjbvvhhhj
I just gave myself feels while writing this.
But LOL YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA KISS!! YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

That's for later 😏😏

Like
Comment
Follow

^follow for the kiss chap.

Ains 😁