Chap. 6. My favourite spot

Prepare to get kicked in the feels.
_____________

I ran my way to the brick wall surrounding the castle. There was a large tree by the wall which would help me get up.

I started climbing the tree, it was hard. Their wasn't any place to put my feet so I had to use all my upper arm muscle to climb this tree.

I was almost to the hight I needed when my foot slipped and I fell, but I never hit the ground.

A hand was wrapped tightly around my own. I looked up to see Obi their holding onto my hand. He pulled me up and we both sat down on a branch. Still holding hands 😏

"Your highness-"

"Don't need to call me that." I said cutting Obi off.

"Y/N, what are you doing out here so late?" He asked finally letting go of my hand

"What does it look like?" I laughed takin my hood off "I'm escaping for the night"

"But why?" He asks to many questions

"Because there's somewhere I want to go, do you want to join?" I asked getting up and walking towards the wall.

"We'll someone should, like to protect you and all" he said rubbing the back of his neck and blushing.

"Okay then! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and pulling him towards me. We both jumped off the wall and ran into the forest.

No one's Pov

As Y/N and Obi jumped off the wall, a pare of eyes watched as they did. Zen, stood at his bedroom window, watching as they ran into the forest together.

"Well at least she's with Obi and not by herself" Zen said turning around and walking to his bed.

Meanwhile, Y/N lead Obi through the forest.

"So where are we going?" Obi ask confused. He placed his hands on the back of his head as he walked.

"It's somewhere where my mom took me when I was younger" She said, tears filled in her eyes as she thought of her mother. She wiped the tears from her face, trying to hide that she let some slip.

But Obi noticed. "Is she crying?" He thought to himself. His hand went to his side, he wanted to reach for her hand but stopped when he thought of what could happen.

"Look we're here" Y/N said as they both stood in front of a big hill. Not one tree was on the hill, nor a stump or rock. Only grass and flowers covered the hill.

They both climbed up and stood at the top. "My mom brought me here when I was sad. She always told me to look up at the stars and think that I was never alone and their would be no reason to shed tears." She lied down on the grass and looked up at the stars.

Obi followed her actions and lied beside her. He turned his face to look at Y/N's, a smile crossed her face while a tear fell down her cheek. He reached over and wiped the tear off her face.

"You'll never be alone" he reassured her. He looked back up at the stars. "Just think, all those stars are watching over you. Keeping you safe and bringing you happiness"

"You're right" She said and turned to look back up at the stars. They both smile as their fingers entwined.

"Constant as the stars above, alway know that you are loved" Y/N added. Obi turned his head looking confused.

"I have a hair brush that my parents made for me. 'Constant as the stars above, always know that you are loved' that's what written on it." She smiled. "It's a song that my mother uses to sing to me"

She smiled thinking about her mother singing to her. She started humming to the song

"Constant as the stars above, always know that you are loved.
And my love shinning in you, will help you make your dream come true. Will help your dreams come true." She sang. Another tear fell down her face.

They lied their for a few more minutes till they realized that they had been gone for a long time. They both climbed over the brick wall and headed to Y/N's room.

"Ugh Obi!" She ran up to Obi as he walked away from her room. He turned around looking at her in the eyes. She stopped in front of him and kissed him on the cheek "thanks"

With that he watched her run back to her room and closing the door. A blush covered his face as he turned around. He reached up to his cheek, softly rubbing his fingers over the spot she kiss. He smiled thinking about it.

"Constant as the stars above" he said to himself and looked up at the stars "always know that you are .... Loved" he smiled walking away

***

As Obi walked away, Zen had heard and saw everything. He didn't like it one bit. He quietly closed his door and took a seat on his bed. Crossing his arms and fuming like crazy.

"Great"

_______
If anyone know where that song is from... I'm sorry and if you don't and find out. I'm also sorry! My inner child is coming out.

Anyways, hope the feels didn't kick you to hard.

11/16/2019 Update note: Even as I'm re-reading this story and editing it, I'm regretting using that damn song. its to fucking cheesy...... lmao sorry.
05/27/2020 Update note: still hate it and realizing now how cheesy and fast their relationship when like wtf two chapters ago they just met ugh I hate myself lmao

Like
Comment
Follow

^do it, yeah crazy potatoes

Ains 😁