Chap. 19. Getting back to reality

Hey! Because I don't have any idea on what to say before the chapter so I'll just ask y'all questions

What grade are y'all in?

Me I'm in grade 12!! Woot woot
🎓2017🎓

Enjoy!
______________

"It's about your suitor" Zen hung his head low. At first he hated the idea of Obi and I but now that he sees it he know how much we like each other and the suitor was out of the question.

"What about him" I sat on the edge of my seat. My heart started racing and not in the good way.

"He wants to meet you"

~~~

Shirayuki made it to Obi's room. He had been sitting on the edge of his bed waiting.

"Hey Obi" she entered the room with a hand full of bandages and medicine. Obi turned around and smiled

"Hey"

She walked over to his bed and sat down beside him. She lied out the medicine and bandaged on the table near by.

Obi lied down and lifted his shirt. He felt a little awkward since he did have crush on her but that soon disappeared when he met Y/N.

"You know, Y/N was really worried about you" she said but kept her eyes on his injury. Obi smiled like a idiot, he couldn't be happier hearing this. "Well your cut is almost healed up. Quite surprising"

"I was always a fast healer" Obi laughed.

"You're done. Do you want me to send Y/N back in?" She got off the bed and packed everything up.

"Yes please" Obi lied back down on the bed and starred at the sealing.

Shirayuki left the room and headed back to Zen's office. As she got closer to the room she could hear loud talking. Angry talking.

She stayed at the door listening closely.

"Well I don't care. He's 28? I'm not going to marry that jerk" Y/N screamed. You were furious. You couldn't believe that some snobby rich kid wanted to marry you.

"Please Y/N, just go visit him and tell him no" Zen said calmly. "That's all you have to do"

"I don't even want to go see him" you crossed your arms over your chest "you have no idea how he treated me last time we met"

"What do you mean Y/N" Mitsuhide asked. He walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder "what did he do to you"

You couldn't keep the secret any longer. It was killing you. You started crying. Like bawling.

"He-" you could hardly talk through your tears. "-he tried to -"

That was all you needed to say to get the message through. Zen's face went blank. He never realized this and Izana never said anything about this. But then yet he probably didn't know.

"Oh my god" Mitsuhide grabbed you and held onto you. He was like a third brother to you so this was normal.

You cried into his chest as he held you tightly and rubbed your back.

"You're not going to see him." Zen spat

"What? I thought you just-"

"Yeah well, I changed my mind. I'll go for you and tell him myself. He is never going to lay a hand on you ever again" Zen stormed out of the room, running into Shirayuki.

He grabbed onto her and hugged her. She was dumbfounded by his action but hugged him back. She had heard the conversation and didn't know what to do. But all Zen needed was a hug. (A/N: 😩 fangirling)

"I'm- I'm a horrible brother" he wanted to cry but didn't want to look bad in front of her.

"Zen its not your fault, you've been there for her. She's your twin sister, you can't blame yourself for someone else's doing" Shirayuki rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Your right." He let her go and made eye contact. His eye were filled with rage and anger. "It's Izana's fault"

_________________
Dah dah daaaaaaaahhhhhh 😱

Hope you liked it!

Like
Comment
Follow

Ains😁