Chap. 10. The meeting

Ready to get your heart broken 😭😭
Cus I'm not
______________

We all gathered in Zen's office to meet with Kihal. But I'm still curious in why I was involved and what "team" was Obi talking about.

"Thanks for coming, Y/N" Zen said standing beside me.

"No problem, but I still don't understand why-" I was cut off when Kihal entered the room with another man, a Lord even.

"Miss Kihal and Lord Brecker, welcome to Clarines" Zen greeted

{Time skip ... Cus I don't remember what actually happened in the show}
~~~~

"There is a room set up for you, miss Kihal" Zen said waking me up from my day dreaming.

I ended up completely zoning out during the meeting. Well i don't think it mattered if I listened or not but I did retain one thing. And that one thing I'll have a chat with Zen later.

Lord Brecker and Kihal left the room, leaving the rest of us there.

"You could have been nicer" I spat to Zen as he took a seat.

"What?"

"You heard me! This poor girl is asking for help and that's what you say to her" I was a little pissed "I thought you were smarter then this Zen"

"Y/N-"

I left the room before I could hear Zen speak. I have to go find Shirayuki and tell her about this. She won't be happy.

"Princess!" I turned to the voice who belonged to Obi.

"I told you before not to call me that" I continued my walk toward the court pharmacy.

We arrived to the pharmacy but found out she wasn't there and was in the garden. Great more walking.

"Hey" Obi grabbed my arm making me turn towards him. "What going on?"

"What do you mean?" His hand was warm and gentile. I want to hung him so badly..... But I can't.

"You've been acting weird today. With me and Zen" Obi's hand slid down from my forearm, to my hand, then fingers, but he didn't let go.

I took a deep breath "look. Zen's my brother, the second prince of Clarines and Izana, the first. I'm a princess and your a ex-assassin. This between us isn't going to work. My brothers would never let it happen, and your feelings for Shirayuki won't change, so just stop. Please it's hurting me"

I held in my tears, I knew Zen was close by and he had been listening. But I was right, I'm a princess, he's the last person a royal should fall in love with. Especially a royal who is already dibs by a jerk of a prince.

My hand fell from his grasp, his eyes were broken and so were mine. I turned around back toward the garden, passing Zen, who had been hiding in behind the tree.

"You happy now?" I almost choked as I said the words.

"Y/N, I didn't -"

"No Zen just stop, you've already hurt two people today. Stop before you hurt yourself" I walked off to continue my journey to Shirayuki.

Letting only one tear fall ......

______________

Hope you enjoyed this emotional and surprising chapter.

Like
Comment
Follow

^ do as y'all do

Ains 😁