Chap. 21. Its up to you

Q: how was your day?

Enjoy!
_____________

"Y/N your not being serious are you?" Zen grabbed my shoulder and faced me

"I am" I smiled and a tear shed "if I can't live happy with my family then why live with my family"

"You don't mean that" Izana said looking sorry

"No Izana I mean it, this is all up to you. If you want me to stay in this family then call it off. And if you don't-" I took a deep breath "then- goodbye"

I turned around and started walking out of the room. I felt a huge pressure on my back. Izana was hugging me, I new it would work.

"I'm sorry" he sounded like he was crying.

Izana and I were always close. Maybe even closer then Zen and I. When he took me away from the castle, we went everywhere together. We crossed the world together. So I new every soft spot that would make him change his mind.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted what was best for our kingdom. I thought this is what dad would have wanted" he sound hurt and sorry.

"Izana , dad would have wanted this. But he would have wanted us to be happy" I turned around and hugged him. "You're my brother and you'll always be my brother. But you need to learn when your doing something bad"

Zen came and joined our hug. He had been crying too.

"You guys should know I would never leave this place. This is home. You guys are the only family I have left." I hugged them tighter "so please don't push me away"

~~~
No ones POV
~~~

Mitsuhide, Kiki and Obi stood outside of the door.

"Told you she would be able to change his mind" Obi said smiling and looking at Y/N

"Yeah yeah" Mitsuhide tossed a coin to Obi. Kiki laughed.

"Well let's get you back to bed." Kiki said holding up Obi. Mitsuhide join them and helped Obi to his room.

Once they got to his room, they placed him down on the bed and left.

Obi lied there staring at the ceiling once again. He thought about everything that Y/N had said. What if she had ran away? Would she bring him with her or would she start a new life in a strange place away from royalty?

All of those questions floated in his mind but then he thought.

"I will never leave this place" her voice rang through his head.

"She'll never leave me" he smiled and fell asleep.

______________

A little shorter chapter

Oh does any of you guys have iPhones? Cus if you do then you probably know about the IOS10 update. Well it changes all the emojis and IT DELETED MY FAVORITE FACE. (The one I always put beside my name at the end of the chapter)

This shit ain't okay

Ains 😑