Chap.22. Moving on

Lol remember how I said I was in love with a song... yeah well I found a new one! Tennessee whiskey by Chris Stapleton. That shit is good!

Q: what time is it where y'all live?

Me right now it's 8:49 pm. And I'm already in bed and going to sleep soon cus sleep is bae

This might be the last chapter. I'm sorry 😔

Enjoy!
___________

So it's been a few days since all of that happened. I had to help Obi with walking and eating. But he's a fast healer so everything is okay.

Izana and Zen made up for now. I don't know when they'll start to hate each other again but I know soon.

Right now, I was sitting on the grass, under a tree and reading a book. I had nothing better to do and the day was looking beautiful so why not.

But the hard part about it was that there was this cute boy sleeping on my lap while I read.

Obi had been restless the past few night and couldn't sleep. But he managed to fall asleep with his head on my lap. I probably couldn't be blushing any harder then how I was right now. Although I am happy.

"Hey" Obi turned his head to face me. His eyes were still sleepy but very cute.

"Hey" I smiled and put my book down. I ran my fingered through his hair. As I did he closed his eyes and smiled.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. The slight rays of the sun shined through the tree leaves and onto my face. It was warm but the wind cooled us down.

I felt Obi's weight get off of my lap and move around. He pulled me down to lie down beside him. I lied my head on his shoulder and he placed his arm around me. Our other hand were on his stomach and our fingers were intwined.

"Now what do we do?" He asked

I closed my eyes "anything we want"

The End
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

There we go! It's finally over ugh!

Sorry I had to end it but I actually had no ideas to continue it BUT don't panic!

I have been asked to do a Mitsuhide x Reader and that is what I'm going to do! So if you want to read it then it will be up soon, I hope!

If you guys want to request anything then just message me!

Thank you so much to everyone who read it, commented, voted, followed and everything!

You actually have no idea how much that means to me!! Every time y'all comment, I'm filled with happiness because I know someone likes what I do!!

Thank you guys!

Over and out
Ains😘