Chap. 5. What's your deal?

Zen and I walked to my room in silence. Something must be bugging him cus the only time he doesn't talk around me is if he's mad at me or something is bothering him. And I know something is bothering him. Could it be because I blush when Obi and I looked at each other? If it is, then he better have a good reason to be upset.

"Hey Zen" I stopped walking and poked Zen's shoulder making him stop and turn around facing me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong" he said turning back around and walking.

"Bull" I caught up to him. He didn't say anything, just continued walking. "Is it because of Obi?"

He stopped walking and turned towards me. "Yes"

I was surprised, but I was right. Zen has always been the overprotective brother to me and when It came down to boys, it never ended well.

"Yes what? What does Obi have to do with this?" We had stopped in the middle of the hallway standing in front of the bathroom.

"I just don't trust him. Especially with you" he said looking down

"Zen, how can you not trust him with me when you can trust him your girlfriend" I crossed my arms and looked him in the eyes. He blushed when I mentioned "girlfriend".

"I just don't want him to hurt you" he said.

"What makes you think he's going to hurt me?" I felt a little pissed at him. This stuff pissed me off. "You know Zen, I expected this from Izana but not you." With that I walked into the bathroom and got ready for my bath.

Zen's Pov

She walked into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. I guess I was being a little unfair. I just don't want anything bad happening to her. And with what I saw today, I think Obi likes her.

"We'll that was subtle" Mitsuhide said walking up to me.

"Well what els was I suppose to say?" I said looking down. We walked to my office and stood on the balcony. "Weres Kiki?"

"She went to bed" Mitsuhide said leaning on the railing.

We stood their for a few more minutes, till I got tired and went to bed. Maybe I am being a little hard on Y/N. I mean she traveled all the way other here to meet Shirayuki.

Your Pov

I listened as Mitsuhide and Zen walked away from the bathroom. I quickly ran to my room and changed clothes. I wore darker clothes with a hood to cover my face.

With some rope I had in my room, I swung it out of the window and started climbing down. Once I reached the grass, I pulled on the rope so it would fall and I could hid it.

Zen and I both loved escaping from the castle walls, we use to do it all the time and that's what I was doing tonight. There's somewhere I want to go, a place I haven't been in years.

And that's where I'm going tonight.

______________
Ouuuuuuuu! Just wait! Y'all will like the next chapter for sure... It may or may not involve obi and you..... *zips mouth shut*

Till next chap

Like
Comment
Share

^follow for sure!

Ains 😁