⌁11⌁

*skipped to friday; svt's d-1 syd concert*

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

3:30PM

i just got home from school, took a quick shower and grabbed a snack to eat. i'm super excited for tonight because it's seventeen's first concert here in sydney! i'm hella happy and thankful for jihoon since he got me vip tickets but it sucks that i will be going there alone. it's alright though because i could make friends there. 

while i kill time before going to the concert, i've been catching up with my homework and video called my bestie while getting ready. i did my hair, makeup and chose a cute outfit that's not over the top and is comfy at the same time. 

5:30PM

i was all ready for the concert and was still in a video call with my bestie but i was getting an incoming call from jihoon. i told my bestie that i'll talk to her later and that i had to take this call.  

me: hello? 

jihoon: hi, y/n!  

me: hey, jihoon oppa!

jihoon: are you excited for tonight?!

me: yes of course! i'm so excited! how about you??

jihoon: haha yes me too

me: yeah~

jihoon: so i was wondering...

me: what is it?

jihoon: would you like if my manger and i could give you a ride to and from the arena together so you're not alone? 

me: omg really? that'll be great actually 

jihoon: you'll also be able to come backstage with us~ 

me: that sounds great, thank you for the offer! can i be honest?

jihoon: yes of course

me: i was worried because i didn't want to be alone as it could be dangerous late at night when getting back home 

jihoon: aww, you won't be alone don't worry~

me: thanks again, i appreciate you~

jihoon: don't mention it! we'll arrive in half an hour or so!

me: okay see you then!

jihoon: wait-

me: what is it?

jihoon: can you send me your address please? haha

me: oh that's right haha yes sure

jihoon: gomawo, annyeong~

me: annyeong~

we ended the call and i texted jihoon my address. i couldn't stop smiling after the call and when we were texting each other, even for a little bit. i did some final touches to my makeup, sprayed some perfume and got my bag ready. i also had a little present prepared for jihoon. i wanted to make him something personal and special as a way to give back to him after all he's done for me. i made sure i put it inside my bag and hoped that i wouldn't forget to give it to him. 

6PM

i double checked my bag and made sure i got everything i needed and i received a text message from jihoon that they arrived but didn't know which house it was then i told him that i'll meet him outside now.