⌁29⌁

TIME SKIP ; FRIDAY

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

8AM

finally, it is the last week of taking my final exams and i have two more to complete today then i'll be done. it has been so stressful studying, completing my exams, staying focused and motivated but jihoon would always send me encouraging and heart-warming voice messages in the morning and at night. i felt so guilty every time i couldn't reply to jihoon instantly but i always thought about him and figured a way to make it up to him. 

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

these days, we've all been busy promoting our new comeback. it has been so difficult not hearing from y/n all the time but i've been patiently waiting for her replies. 

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

3PM

as soon as i finished my exams and got inside my car, i pulled my phone out and sent jihoon a voice message. 

"hi oppa~ i finally finished all of my exams, now i'm free! i'm gonna go home to relax then later i'll be going out with my friends for bowling and eat out for dinner to celebrate. i hope you've been doing well and enjoying your day so far. get back to me whenever you can, i love you so much, mwah" 

i drove home, ate late lunch and relaxed for a bit. afterwards, started cleaning and organising my room and around the house. since i had time to spare, i decided to record a song cover, edited and posted it on my youtube channel since i've been inactive for a bit due to my final exams. 

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

5:30PM

after rehearsals, i listened to y/n's voice message and sent her one back.

"hi jagiya~ i'm so happy and proud of you! it's so good to finally hear back from you! have fun with your friends tonight and always stay safe. the boys and i are gonna get ready to perform on m countdown soon and afterwards, we have to film an interview. message me before you go to bed or whenever you can~ i love you too, mwah" 

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

7PM

i got ready, picked up friends and we made our way to the bowling alley. we played 2 games of bowling and played a couple of arcade games. we took a lot of pictures then ate dinner.

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

7:30PM

when we finished performing and won another trophy, we filmed an interview backstage and ate out for dinner. 

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

9PM

it was getting late and i had work tomorrow morning, i dropped friends off then got home around 9:30pm. i chatted to my parents, got ready for bed and replied to jihoon's message. 

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

8PM

we got back to the dorm, i relaxed for a bit and was texting y/n then i video called her. 

"hey jagiya~"

"hey oppa~"

"how was bowling? did you win?"

"bowling was fun but we were all very competitive haha. for the first round i won then the second round i was third place"

"nice, how was dinner? what did you eat?"

 "dinner was so good!! we ate steak with chips, vegetables and pasta. i'm so full now haha"

"aww, we'll have a bowling date and a romantic dinner together soon"  

"i would love that, i wonder who would win between us though"

"i guess we'll see hehe" 

"by the way, congratulations to you and the boys for another win! how did the interview go?"

"thanks baby! the interview was good, not sure when it will be uploaded online though"

"i'll keep an eye out to watch it~"

"i'm so happy that you're back, it's been hard"

"i know baby, i feel so bad but i'll make it up to you someday"

"i look forward to it hehe. it's getting late for you now, right?"

"yeah it is... i should sleep now, i've got work tomorrow" she said and frowned

"okay, goodnight and sleep well. talk again tomorrow"

"thanks you too. talk tomorrow, i love you"

"i love you too"

once the call ended, i got ready for bed, chilled with some of the members then went to sleep.