⌁13⌁

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

it's sunday morning (rain is falling)i woke up around 10am, ate breakfast and was chilling while texting jihoon. 

jihoon: good morning, y/n~ i hope you slept well last night  ♡

jihoon: good news! we can all come over for lunch today :)

me: good morning, oppa~ i hope the same for u as well ♡

me: yay! come over at 1pm hehe >~<

jihoon: see you then ♡ 

me: can't wait, see u! ♡

after texting jihoon, i started cleaning around the house so it could look more presentable. when i finished cleaning and organising things, i took a quick shower and got changed into a cropped top, tights and slides. 

1PM

i heard multiple knocks on my front door and i knew it was seventeen. i quickly sprayed some perfume then rushed to open the front door. the boys were holding boxes and bags of food, they all had wide and bright smiles which warmed my heart instantly. 

"hi y/n!" they greeted

"hi seventeen! please come in!" i said while smiling then moved out of the way for them to come inside

they all walked in, took their shoes off and hugged me one and a time (wOW HEAVEN?!!)

"wow y/n, your house is so pretty and smells nice like you" soonyoung said and giggled  

"yah, hajima!" jeonghan told soonyoung off

"thanks, it's my family home haha both of my parents are at work"

"cool! y/n we bought lunch, let's eat now~" mingyu said and gently pushed me towards the backyard where i already set up tables, chairs, plates and cutlery. we were all setting up and were claiming our seats. 

"dibs on sitting next to y/n!" soonyoung yelled as he was running towards the seat on my right but vernon already beat him, same with joshua who was sitting on my left side.

"looks like the american line gets to sit next to y/n" minghao said while laughing at soonyoung sulking

after settling down and passing food around, we finally began feasting. i could feel jihoon and soonyoung's stare from time to time, i don't know if it was a good or bad thing but i just focused on eating (LMAO WHAT A MOOD)

"let's play some music!!" seungkwan said while taking out his phone and played songs from his playlist

we've been eating for quite a while now and we've decided to play some games together such as truth or dare, uno and mafia. jihoon and soonyoung offered to clean up so they went inside to clean whilst i was with the rest of the members spending time with them and just having fun. finally, i had the chance to ask the members questions that i've been curious about. 

"hey guys?"

"yeah, what's up?" joshua asked

"has something happen between jihoon and soonyoung? they haven't been acting like themselves" 

"hm i have no idea but jihoon has been more productive writing a lot of new songs lately, and soonyoung has been creating a lot of new choreographies" vernon said