⌁33⌁

꒰ A/N ; HAPPY WOOZI DAY ♡ ꒱

TIME SKIP ; THURSDAY  

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

after a very long flight, we finally arrived back in sydney which is 2 hours ahead of south korea so it's 8:30am right now. we went through security, baggage claim, got rental cars and made our way to the hotel we stayed at before. we checked into the hotel, relaxed and walked around the city for a bit.

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

11AM

i just left the house to meet my friends at the mall. we went to our appointments to get our facials, manicure and pedicure done.

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

12PM

we made it to y/n's house, the boys were waiting at the front yard while i knocked on the door and y/n's mum opened the front door.

"hi- oh, jihoon! what are you doing here?" she asked surprisedly

"hi mrs __. i came back to sydney to surprise y/n for her graduation tonight"

"that's very sweet and it's so good to see you again" she said and hugged me

"likewise" i said and smiled

"please, come inside. are they your friends?" she asked while looking at the boys

"thank you and yes they're the other members of seventeen"

"tell them to come inside too" she said and i nodded

i signalled the boys to come inside, we left our shoes outside the front door and we all walked inside the house and greeted y/n's dad as well. we settled down in the living room and the boys introduced themselves to y/n's parents.

"how are you guys going to surprise y/n?"

"i was thinking that we could sit in the same row as you both then when the graduation ceremony finishes, we surprise her, give her gifts and eat kbbq for dinner together" i said

"that's a perfect plan. we'll give you our numbers and keep in touch so we could sit in the same row without y/n knowing"

"okay, thank you" i said and smiled

"how long are you all staying in sydney for?"

"we're here until sunday morning" vernon said

"aw, that's not for that long"

"we want to stay longer but we can't..." joshua said and we all frowned

"that's okay, there's always next time"

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

1PM

we just finished going to all our appointments then we ate out for lunch. i haven't heard from jihoon since last night, i figured that he would be busy so i waited patiently for a reply back but he was all i was thinking about. 

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

1:30PM

after visiting and catching up with y/n's parents, we went out to eat lunch nearby and went back to the hotel. i finally swapped my sim card and read y/n's text message then texted her back but i tried not to mention anything about being in sydney right now.

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

3PM 

after hanging around in the mall, i dropped my friends home and made my way home. 

once i arrived at home and walked inside, i smelt a familiar scent lingering in the living room. 

"how was your facial and the manicure and pedicure?" my mum asks while walking up to me

"it's was very good! very relaxing"

"that's good. by the way, we'll leave the house at 4:30pm"

"okay" i said and i walked to my room

i relaxed for a bit, watched youtube videos, texted jihoon and got ready.

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

4PM

everyone got ready and we quickly went to a shopping mall nearby to buy a fresh bouquet of flowers. i also bought her a polaroid camera with films as a graduation gift from only me, i also remembered to bring the signed albums for y/n.

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

4:30PM

dad insisted on driving so we could go together. when we arrived at my high school, we walked in and i found my friends hanging around outside the school hall. 

"y/n, we'll sit inside now so we can get a good view" mum said

"okay, see you in there" i said and hugged my parents before they walked inside the school hall

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

4:45PM

we made our way to y/n's high school, walked inside the school and found the school hall. i received a text message from y/n's mum that they were already inside the school hall sitting down at the seats. i leaded the way inside the school hall, found y/n's parents and greeted them before sitting down in the same row.

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

my friends and i got our graduation photos professionally taken by the photographers. afterwards, we walked inside the school hall, found our seats and waited. music was being played by the school band, i looked for my parents from my seat and i finally found them but only my dad saw me. my mum was chatting to someone beside her but i couldn't see who it was. 

↠ 𝚓𝚒𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ↞

5PM

the graduation ceremony was just about to begin. i was feeling excited but nervous about surprising y/n, i hoped that she wouldn't spot me in the audience once she receives her graduation certificate. 

↠𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟↞

 6PM 

after an hour of waiting, i lined up with everyone in the same row as me and waited for my name to be called out. once it did, i walked up on stage, shook hands with my year adviser, received my graduation certificate and lined up to pose for a photo. i heard people cheering for me, the first person i saw in the audience was jihoon but i thought it was just my imagination. i saw my parents sitting next to all the seventeen members in the same row, i tried to stay calm, i waved and smiled. they were all waving back while smiling and taking photos of me. when i sat back in my seat, i tried to looked for jihoon in the audience in my seat but i couldn't find him...

"it's all in your head, y/n"  i thought to myself 

-TO BE CONTINUED-