☏ 2:10AM ☏

"...mmh?"

"RISE AND SHINE!!! It's a beautiful day in my bedroom, with dirty clothes that could kill a grown and World War III of the ant domination."

"Could you whisper please?"

"SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE HANGOVER."

"Shhhhh...you're meant to be helping me, not making my eardrums curl up and die from the sound of your voice."

"Aw. Did I ever tell you how much of a ladies man you are? All those KIND words can really sway a girl."

"Why did you call exactly? Can I go back to sleep, please."

"Grumpy butt cough. Well, I just had skittles so I need to use my energy on someone!"

"I DON'T want to know how you're eating sugar at this time or why you're even awake."

"Glad you asked. I can't sleep, Dad's listening to the footy really loud to annoy Mum and my room is next to the TV room." 

"Ugh...I can hear you eating skittles. Chew with your mouth closed."

"..."

"Why does you Dad want to annoy your Mum?"

"They were fighting in court today, the usual."

"Oh...um..."

"Anywho, I've annoyed you enough for one morning. Glad I made your headache worse!"

"Uh huh. Tell me your name before you go?"

"THE SKITTLE QUEEN!"

"Skittles will—"

"QUEEN ANT KILLER the 18th!"

"You're more drunk than—"

"SUPERWOMAN!"

"Hey! I'm the hero—"

"Guess my name. You get it right, I'll buy you dinner. You get in wrong, bucket of skittles for me. You have one month."

"But—"

"- - -"

She hung up.

-
I smile writing this book :)
Tell me what you think because I literally how no idea if any likes it...?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!