☏ 2:33AM ☏

"Mm?"

"Batman..."

"Yah, why are you whispering?"

"I um, I had a nightmare."

"You're a horrible lair. Why did you call?"

"It's been two weeks. Just um...making sure you're alive. Can't have my skittle donator dying on me."

"Sorry about that, I've been busy."

"OH that's okay, I'm just going to go then—"

"No! It's okay. Sorry I'm tired. They have a football team at my collage and some idiot leaked out that I was quarter back. I practically got forced to join, just getting back into training, which I might add feels like a bitch. Sorry if I slept through your calls."

"Back into your element, huh. I'm sure you'll be amazing. I once went to one of our high school games, I saw you play. Even with my lack of knowledge about football I could tell you were amazing."

"Thanks. Those games gave me a real rush, the whole school screaming and cheering. I almost miss those days."

"How could you not? The school was at your feet. Girls begging to be with you, ah the days"

"You didn't beg for my attention."

"I-I...wait what? How do you know I wasn't if you don't know who I...am."

"I was planning to tell you when I could actually stay up until 2am, just for tradition's sake."

"Tyson I don't think-you can't have it right"

"Laugh all you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion. Took me three bloody weeks until I cracked it. I was practically chanting the bloody line."

"Tyson don't-"

"It's from Pride and Prejudice-"

"I'm begging you to stop. It's better that you don't find out my name."

"You had to call a friend from England, I'm almost certain that was just another hint you gave me—"

"Please stop—"

"The main girl character in Pride and Prejudice is called Elizabeth. Your name is Elizabeth. We studied that book in Grade 11!"

"I didn't think—"

"And I remember you. I remember you, Elizabeth Grant."

"Don't—"

"Elizabeth Grant. My best friend before grade 10. My first love. You're the bear, you were my bear. What are the fucking chances?"

"- - -"

"Elizabeth? ...Lizzy? No, no, don't hang up on me! I remember you and I'm sorry!"

-
Tybeth has been broken, CODE RED!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!