Chapter 4: Tour

Chapter 4: Tour

Nikki's POV

*Two Months Later*

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said as I cuddled with Andy in our bed. He was leaving for tour tomorrow. I hate when he goes on tour but I know he loves it even though he misses us while he's gone. 

"I''m going to miss you and Justine so much." He said, holding me tight. I picked my head up and kissed him.

"Let me give you a goodbye present." I winked, getting on top of him.

***

"Say bye to daddy!" I said, holding Justine in my arms.

"Don goooo!" She cried, stretching out her arms towards Andy. He smiled and grabbed her from me.

"I'll be back soon and I'll talk to you everyday. Okay?"

"Otay." She nodded, rubbing her eyes.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too daddy." She said and he kissed her forehead before handing her back to me. He kissed me goodbye and then got onto the bus. We stood in the driveway waving as it drove off. I walked back into the house and Justine started wailing. It's always been hard on her when he leaves, but it's getting harder as she gets older.

I tried to calm her down for five minutes before giving up and calling Andy. He talked to her until she fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER