Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Nikki's POV

*One Month Later*

"Hello?" Denise said as she walked into the house.

"In here!" I called from my bed. Denise walked in and sat at the food of my bed.

"Hey, you doing okay?" She asked.

"I feel so sick." I groaned. She reached out and touched my forehead. 

"You don't have a fever." She said. "What are your symptoms."

"I'm throwing up, I'm tired all the time and my body is sore."

"Hmm, maybe try going to the doctor? I can watch Justine for you."

"Oh thank you so much." I said, sitting up and grabbing my phone. I called and luckily there was an opening that they could fit me in. But I had to leave now. I quickly got up and got dressed, not bothering to do my hair or makeup. I brushed my teeth and put on my shoes, grabbing my purse.

"Thank you so much, I'll be back in a bit." I said, hugging Denise.

***

"We got your test results back and you test negative for everything."

"Then what the hell is wrong with me?" I groaned, frustrated.

"Well, there is one more test we can try."

"I'll do anything."

"Mrs. Biersack, is there any chance you could be pregnant?"

"What? No way. My husband and I are very car-oh." I said, remembering the night before Andy left for tour. 

"When was your last menstrual cycle, Mrs. Biersack."

"I haven't had it since last month. Oh no."

"Don't worry. We'll do a blood test to check." He said and I nodded. A nurse came in and took my blood and left the room.

"We'll call you with the results Mrs. Biersack. Have a nice day." The doctor smiled. I thanked him and went home. I drove home and walked into the house, shaking.

"Hey Nikki, how'd it go?" She asked, sitting on the couch. "Nikki? You don't look so good." That's the last thing I remembered before everything went black.

***************************************************************************

Uh-oh.

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)