Chapter 2: Expanding?

Andy's POV

I was sitting in bed, flipping through TV channels when Justine came running in and jumped onto my chest.

"Hey there." I smiled, running my fingers through her damp hair.

"Can you twuck me in, daddy?" She asked.

"Of course, come on." I said and she jumped off of me. She ran to her room and I got out of the bed, passing Nikki on my way to Justine's room. I smiled at my wife and kissed her lips before continuing to our daughter's room.

I walked in to see Justine sitting in bed, holding one of her favorite books. I took the book from her and pulled the covers up to her shoulders, tucking them around her small body. I sat down next to her and began reading, watching as my daughter settled into her bed to go to sleep.

"And they lived happily ever after. The end." I read, closing the book . "I love you Justine." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too daddy." She said as I stood up. I turned around and smiled when I saw Nikki standing at the door.

"Hey you." I smiled, closing the door behind me, leaving it open a crack.

"Have I ever told you how great of a father you are?"

"Only every night," I smiled as we walked back to our room. I took off my shirt and slid out of my sweatpants, getting into the bed. Nikki got in next to me and leaned in, kissing me.

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too Niki." I said, pulling her close to me. "You know, Justine's two now. I think it's about time we start trying for another one."

"Andy, you were terrified when we had Justine!"

"Yeah, but now I feel like I've kind of got my life together. I'm married to the love of my life, I have a perfect daughter, why not add another little miracle. Plus, don't you think Justine would like to have a little brother or sister? I know I always wanted one."

"I guess that would be nice. I'll think about it." She smiled.

"Good, I love you." I said, causing her to giggle.

"I love you too." She said as we drifted off to sleep.

*******************************************************************************************

So, should they have another baby?

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER