Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Nikki's POV

*Two Months Later*

A few days before the boys tour ended, I packed up mine and Justine's stuff and went to Ashley's house. I put all of our stuff into the guest room and blew up an air mattress for Justine. I hung up some of my clothes in the closet. I wasn't planning on going back home for a while. I didn't need the stress of dealing with Andy while I was pregnant.

"Nikki?" Ashley questioned as he walked in the front door.

"Justine! Uncle Ashley's home! Go tackle him!" I said and she sprinted out of the room. I followed after her, standing at the top of the stairs as she latched onto Ashley.

"Hey J." Ashley chuckled, grabbing her and resting her on his hip. "Where's your mommy?" She pointed up the stairs and then wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hey sis." Ashley said and I waved. "Justine, how about you go watch some TV." He said, putting her down and letting her run into the living room. He walked up the stairs and hugged me. I hugged him back, sobbing into his shoulder. He led me into the room I was staying in and we sat on the bed.

"How have you been."

"A seperation from your husband while you're pregnant isn't the best thing in the world." I slightly chuckled.

"Have you talked to Andy at all recently?"

"Not since he told me what happened. I blocked his number and blocked him on all social media. Being across the country does not make it easy to discuss something like this."

"Understandable. Nikki, he feels really bad about what happened and is absolutely heartbroken. We had to force him to go to VIP events and shows."

"What about me? I'm left to take care of our child for three months while I'm pregnant and then he just goes out and cheats on me! I'm heartbroken too Ashley! You need to be on my side! I'm your sister, Purdy!"

"I know hun, I am on your side! I beat his ass when you told me what happened! I'm just letting you know he regrets it. He just laid there while I beat the fuck out of him! I was in a feud with him for a good week before I realized I needed to be an adult and forgive him. I'm still incredibly pissed at him but we're at an okay place right now."

"Well...I regret marrying that asshole."

"No you don't." Ashley sighed.

"You're right." I sighed. "I love Andy. I really do. I just hate him for doing this! You don't know how many times I've considered calling a divorce lawyer in the last two months."

"Have you told Justine about Andy or the baby?" I shook my head.

"It's going to be extra hard now that you're home to keep her away from him."

"Nikki, that's his daughter. He has legal rights to see her."

"I don't want to see him Ashley!" I groaned.

"I'll take her over there! I just don't want a big fight going on that effects Justine."

"Fine." I sighed.

"You can't avoid him forever you know."

"I know."

"I feel like he might...do something Nikki. Something bad. He's so unbelievably depressed, I've never seen him like this." He admitted.

"He'll be fine." I shrugged. Ashley sighed and walked out of the room. This is going to fucking suck.

Andy's POV

I walked into my house, scared of what would be on the other side of the front door. 

"Nikki!" I called. No answer. "Justine?" Still no answer. I didn't see Nikki's car in the driveway so I ran into the garage, empty. I kept screaming both of their names for a good minute before finding a note on the fridge.

Andy,

I'm staying at a friend's house. I don't want to see you right now. Don't try to come find me. Justine is with me and we're just fine. I'll talk to you when I feel like it. I don't know when, but eventually. Baby's fine.

Fuck you, Nikki.

 I collapsed to the ground, the note floating down. I started sobbing. That's it. I lost my wife. I lost my daughter. I lost my future kid. One fucking mistake ruined my entire life. I ended up crying myself to sleep on the kitchen floor. 

******************************************************************************

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER