Chapter 17

Fixed
9/1/16

Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

We were on our horses galloping, towards the abandoned castle,where we would be staying with Eren.Petra and Olou were infront,I was next to Eren, Gunther and Eld were in my left side and Levi stood behined me and Eren.

Once in a while,I would see Eren look back towards Levi and he turns around shivering,making me raise a brow.

The hell?

I look back and see Levi with a dark aura,burning holes behined Eren's head.I raise a brow,as he see's me and avoids my gaze,making me confused.

What's his problem?

We reach the abandoned castle,as Levi hops off his horse,staring at the castle in disgust,"Clean this shitty place.."

So now here we are,cleaning the whole castle,only because my Mister OCD cleaning freak friend wanted to."This is bullshit..I'm a corporal and he orders me around.".I said,gritting my teeth,as Eren looks at me,"How can you talk back to him at ease?I can't even stare directly at him..", Eren says,shivering,as I chuckle to myself,"I've known him for years. One of his deadly glares wouldn't even make me flinch.",I say,while wipping the window as I smirk a bit, "So,Jen,huh?"

I seemed to catch his attention,'cause he glanced at me,with pink dusted in his cheeks,"W-What about her..?", "You really like her,don't you?",I ask,as I turn to look at him,while he looks to the side,"S-So..?","I think you two look cute.",I say,smiling,as he nods,flustered,while wipping the table. Then I look back,as my vision lands on the tall drawer.

Crap,none of us can reach up there..
Levi isn't here,so I'll ask for Eren's help.

"Ne,Eren.",I call,as he turns to me, "Can I hoist up your shoulders,so I can clean the top?",he hesitated for a moment,but nodded,as I hoisted up on his shoulders,cleaning the top.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

A voice,irritatedly,said as we both got startled.But,as we got startled,my body jerked infront and I hit my forhead in the edge of the drawer blacking out.

I wake up,wincing,while I sat feeling the bandages on my head.I looked around and noticed I was in the infirmary,as my vision lands on a familiar raven haired.The difference is that,he is sleeping,resting his head on the wall,arms crossed,his left leg over his right one,his mouth a bit open while his bangs brush over his eyes.

He looks so cute..~

I think to myself,feeling my cheeks heat,but of course..someone always ruins the moment..

"Staring at Shorty,I see~?"

The familiar brunette with glasses says, as I flinch backing away from her.She just smirked,while staring at me,"O-Of course I wasn't!",I said,as I cursed at myself for stuttering."Suuuureeeeee, anyways does your head still hurt?You hit it pretty hard.",I stroked my bandages,as I nodded,"Y-Yeah,it just stings a little,but I'm fine..",she nods,as we hear Levi shift,so he's waking up.Hanji winked at me,as she left closing the door.