Chapter 9

Fixed
8/29/16

Prepare for da feelz!!!!!
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

Today's the day of the expedition.To be honest,the worry hasn't left away from me.This isn't what I have felt in my last expeditions.This is something new in me.

"HEYY TINY!!",Hanji shouts at me,running to my direction,as I was going to hoist up on my horse."What is it,Hanji?",I ask,while she stops to catch her breath."Watch out on this expedition!The weather doesn't seems too good today!", she says with worry,as I turn completely to look at her,"Don't worry Hanji,I'll do fine.Besides,you have told me this on the last expeditions and I came back safe!What could go wrong today?",I say,crossing my arms,as she sighs,"I know,I know,but I just can't help to worry about you!",I roll my eyes and hug her,as she hugs back."Hanji,I promise I won't get hurt.I'll come back unharmed just like always,okay?",I say,as she lets go and looks at me in the eye,"You better not break that promise.", she says smiling,as I nod and smile a bit.

"(Y/n) it's time to go!",Erwin shouts at me,as I give Hanji a last hug and hoist up my horse,following Erwin.We all ride,with our horses,by the Shiganshina town,in Wall Maria District,as all the town people are watching us taking our leave.I look infront adverting,my gaze from them,as I look towards the other cadets,with worry written in their faces,making me fill also with worry.

Will I be able to fulfill Hanji's promise and come back?

"Corporal (Y/n),you feeling okay?",my elite cadet,Liz,asks me,as I nod and look forward seeing Erwin infront of me in his white horse.I pet my brunette horse as he shakes his head.

"Don't worry boy,this will be just like the last expedition..",I look to my side seeing Isabel,smiling at me,as I send her a small one and look infront.

"OPEN THE GATES!!"

Erwin shouts,as everyone's attention goes infront towards the opening gate. Just then,we all grab the leather belt on our horses and take off,as Erwin shouts."WE NOW PROCEED THE 23RD EXPEDITION!!ADVANCE!!",we pass through the gate,as a giant breeze flows between all of us and the light of the sun makes us blind a bit,as we arrive into the titan territory.

~Mini timeskip~

We kept riding on our horses,dodging titans,as Levi,Isabel and Farlan killed one.It made me surprised with it being their first time,but I was the same when I went on my first expedition. Just then,the sky became dark,as Erwin noticed us there would be a heavy rainfall and that we should stay in one place,since it's dangerous for us to be out in the rain without knowing where titans will come.

I looked to my sides not seeing either my elite cadets or the thugs.

No one was around me.All I could see was fog.

Just then,I looked at the floor seeing dismantled bodies and blood everywere with the 3dgm gear.

And before I realized,I was whacked from my horse,as my back hit something solid and darkness consumed me.

Levi's POV

The three of us were riding our horses, as I came up with a plan,"Now that it's raining,I'll take it as an advantage to kill Erwin and
(Y/n).",they both exchanged glances, as they nodded,grinning at me,"Don't go on dying and make sure you're back!",Farlan says,with a challenging smirk,as Isabel says with also a challenging smirk,"Alright,we trust you big bro!".I nod,as I quicken my pace and look back at them while Isabel is waving at me,as the fog disappears them from my view.

I look infront,as I look around trying to see if there's any cadets,but I stop my horse when I almost fall off a ledge. "Shit..with this rain you can't see anything.",I get wide eyeded when the fog clears in my view,as I see dismantled bodies on the floor with blood."What the hell happened here..?",just then someone fires a black flare,as I see the almost deceased cadet pointing behined me while saying the words.

"H-He went..o-over...there..."

He passes away,as I quickly quicken my pace,on my horse,back from where I came from,with worry in me.

Don't tell me we passed each other?!

There were giant footprints on the floor, as yet again dismantled bodies started to appear in the floor.My horse tripped over a body part,as I fell into the muddy floor with my eyes shut while my horse walked away.When I opened my eyes,the only thing I saw was a horrifying image no one would ever wish in their entire life.

A dead friends body..

But in this case..

It was Isabel's head what I saw.

Her emerald eyes were wide and lifeless,while dirt was over them and into her hair.

Then my vision landed on a Deviant Type Titan chompping a body, as I could hear the bones cracking. When it whipped its head to the side,half of the body was removed as I recognized the dirty blonde hair.

Farlan.

The words kept echoing in my head of what they told me earlier..

Don't go on dying and make sure you get back!

Alright we trust you big bro!

My whole body ached,as my mind was blank only my gaze following the Deviant Titan's movement.But,that just made it worst.Because my view landed on something that killed me even more

(Y/n).

Her body was against a tree with the cape over her head while her (h/c) bangs covered her eyes.She was impaled by the stomach with one of the 3dgm swords.And she wasn't showing any signs of movements..

I regret what I chose..

No..

This was the decision I made..

And this is the result I get for making that decision..

Author's note

DA FEEEEELLZZZZZ!!!!

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty