15.

The next morning, Draco woke up from a mysterious ticking noise.
"Draco, what is that. Make it stop." Hermione said in a sleepy voice.

Draco got up, walked to the window and opened it. His owl flew in and dropped a piece of parchment on the floor.
Draco picked it up and started reading.

Malfoy,

I can't believe I am writing this but what a fantastic plan! Meet me and Ginny at Grimmauldplace 11 at 12 o 'clock with Hermione to discuss the details.

Bye,

Harry Potter

Draco smiled widely as he read the letter. He watched the clock, 11 AM. Time to tell Hermione that she should get ready.

One hour later they arrived at Grimmauldplace
Harry and Ginny were standing at the door, waving. Draco assumed they only waved to Hermione.
He looked at her and felt his whole chest go warm. Hermione looked happy.

She ran over to them and soon the three of them were hugging. Draco stood next to them, awkwardly. After a while they broke their hug and Hermione and Ginny got inside. Harry waited and observed Draco.

"So... uhm... hi, I guess"

Harry uncomfortably ran his hand though his hair.

"Yeah... hi" Draco answered.

A moment of awkward silence followed.

"Listen Po.. Harry, I know that I've been an annoying prat and that I've done some bad things but I regret all of it, I am really sorry for what I've done to you and your friends and I hope that you can see that I have changed."

Harry looked a bit amazed by his words.

"Well, I guess that I will give you a chance then, because Hermione also seems to trust you. But I warn you, do not ruin it!"

"Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt anyone anymore." Especially Hermione, Draco thought.

And with that, Draco and Harry, the boys that were enemies since they were eleven years old, shook hands and walked towards Ginny and Hermione who were sitting in the kitchen, together.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am sorryyyyyyyy!

School was really stressful!

We've hit over 500 reads though!! WOW!!

Thanks!!