18.

This chapter is happening while Ginny and Hermione were upstairs. It is written in Draco's pov.
I know where I want to go with the story but please let me know if you miss a certain character in the story so far.

---------------------------------------------------------

Draco stood there with Harry, down the stairs. Waiting for Ginny and Hermione to come down again.
It was Harry that broke the silence.

"Errm... so.. you and Hermione, hey?"

This question took Draco by surprise.

"Well erm.. we're not exactly together together if you mean that. We're just friends..... Right?"

He didn't speak out the last word. This was a thought that had been teasing him for weeks now. He wanted to know what Hermione thought of him so badly.

"You sure you're just friends?"

Damn it Potter, is it so hard t believe? Draco thought.

"I can't believe I'm saying this Malfoy, bit I think that you're in love with her. I can are it. But what makes it even weirder is that I think that 'Mione is in love with you too. I can see it in the way she looks at you."

Draco's brain was frozen. He couldn't think clear anymore. The thought of Hermione loving HIM was absolutely wonderful. But what about Ron? What if she is still was sometimes because she still loves Ron?
But Ron has caused her so much pain.
Yeah, but he was the love of her life!

Draco was so full of thoughts that he didn't notice Harry looking at him.

"You okay?"

"Hmm... what? Oh, yeah, I'm just fine."

"Look Ma... Draco, I find this hard to say but I can see that you make 'Mione happy and I am happy about that.
Just take care of her, okay? Please don't hurt her! She has been through enough: Ron, her parents..."

"Her parents, wha....."

"Hey boys!" Ginny called. She and Hermione walked down the stairs towards them.

"Time to go home" Hermione whispered to Draco.

After saying goodbye, Draco and Hermione went home.
Draco still full foundations about his conversation with Harry.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.........
School was so busy.....
Sorrysorrysorysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!